Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: APG Sale

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit

APG Sale

A couple of very pleasing results in yesterday's sale, the Mach Three x Three Eagle's full sister to Fly Like An Eagle bringing $85,000 for Harvey Kaplan and the Art Major x Localize filly bringing $101,000 for Trevor Swan. Congratulations to both and it's good to see that the buyers are now willing to pay decent money for quality Fillys.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I think I would be happier spending the 101k to get into U1 than 85k to get into N88 Rich. Of course I am only talking from a breeding perspective - Fly's little sister may look like a prospective Crown winner and be worth 85+
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    @RIchard Prior. Some housework in order...your inbox is full?

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Thanks Wayne, All clear.

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Thanks so much Richard. It was a real thrill - totally unexpected.
    The filly was a Bo Derek, absolute cracking type, and everyone who looked at her wanted to buy her. I got lucky :-)
    I saw Harvey's filly sell. Also a very nice filly and deserved the price that he got for her. Well done Harvey.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    With the Make An Offer facility for those lots Passed In, you would have thought that more than 2 would have sold post sale. There are 11 lots that had offers within $1k or less of their reserve that have still not sold. With $1k not being much in the scheme of things when it comes to raising/racing a horse - I suspect that most of the 11 were not legitimate bids, unless you call vendors bids legit.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread