+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 94 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Thread: cobalt

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
    Congratulations on reaching the magic 100,000
    When i starrted thread thought it would have been deleted so to get to 100.000 was a surpise but wouold be happier if didnt have to post it and we just had a level playing field for all

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    Story in smh today re John Bulldog Nicholson and vets with underworld connections.
    To answer allaboutart how far did you go back in this thread undeniable horse did collapse and die what eidence do you want press reports is all we go on.
    You are reminded of the requirement to attach a link supporting any claims made in your posts. If you can't supply he link here supporting your claims then don't post it.
    It is not the need for readers to go searching for the evidence of your claims.

Posts that make unsupported claims within the post will be deleted.

Real Name
    brian campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    You are reminded of the requirement to attach a link supporting any claims made in your posts. If you can't supply he link here supporting your claims then don't post it.
    It is not the need for readers to go searching for the evidence of your claims.

Posts that make unsupported claims within the post will be deleted.
    Well im sorry dont have the time to post links as such tell you where story is if you dont want to know whats going on well and good will not post again your call.Everything i have posted has been right.

Real Name
    brian campbell
    As a side note posted an article re a Qld trainer that had a positive and it was deleted although it was on harness link in news.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Hi Tony, I'm not taking sides but I'm afraid that Barney does have a point, It's a touchy subject but everything that he has put forward is correct.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    This thread is no different to any other as far as the rules of the forum goes and all posters are equal under those rules.
    As this thread is more controversial and of wider interest it is all the more important that you back up your claims and or views with a link to the article you are quoting from. This includes articles which may appear in other parts of the HARNESSLINK website. I and any other readers will not be expected to search for any articles you quote from across the www The responsibility is with the poster.
    Whether you are right or not is irrelevant as is whether you have the time or any other excuse.
    If it's good enough for others to make time and follow the rules it's good enough for all or don't post. It's up to you.
    Last edited by teecee; 08-01-2015 at 01:47 AM.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    We have to be considerate men. It is Tony's job to moderate this board. He cannot allow anything defamatory on any thread. I doubt he has the time to check sources for us as well. It does not take long to find a link for anything you post
    eg I just did a google search 'Moody horse dies'
    here is a link
    http://www.smh.com.au/sport/horserac...201-31tr2.html
    I did not find anything for Tritton (note double tt)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Here is the link for the Darrel Graham positive

http://www.harnesslink.com/Australia/Darrel-Graham
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    This thread is no different to any other as far as the rules of the forum goes and all posters are equal under those rules.
    As this thread is more controversial and of wider interest it is all the more important that you back up your claims and or views with a link to the article you are quoting from. This includes articles which may appear in other parts of the HARNESSLINK website. I and any other readers will not be expected to search for any articles you quote from across the www The responsibility is with the poster.
    Whether you are right or not is irrelevant as is whether you have the time or any other excuse.
    If it's good enough for others to make time and follow the rules it's good enough for all or don't post. It's up to you.
    All good with me thanks Tony.

Junior Member Weanling AllAboutArt will become famous soon enough AllAboutArt's Avatar
    Real Name
    Adam Muldoon
    Occupation
    bike sales
    Horses
    Burning Ambition,All About Art,DeliverdW
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    We have to be considerate men. It is Tony's job to moderate this board. He cannot allow anything defamatory on any thread. I doubt he has the time to check sources for us as well. It does not take long to find a link for anything you post
    eg I just did a google search 'Moody horse dies'
    here is a link
    http://www.smh.com.au/sport/horserac...201-31tr2.html
    I did not find anything for Tritton (note double tt)
    That's because the Tritton horse dying is not true

+ Reply to Thread