Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: cobalt

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    True Dan, If they suspected that the horse was on something, It's a wonder that they didn't keep testing it in its following runs and although it did come up with a couple of positives previously, You just can't assume that it was still on the same substance if it hasn't been tested.

Senior Member 2YO Pena will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Peters
    Great to see HRNSW now have their new pin up prohibited substance Argon and Xenon.
    What's next Fairy Dust and Holy water.
    When I see Peter Moody still spending millions of dollars at the yearling sales I can't but think they know more than the general public does.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Pena View Post
    Great to see HRNSW now have their new pin up prohibited substance Argon and Xenon.
    When I see Peter Moody still spending millions of dollars at the yearling sales I can't but think they know more than the general public does.
    A new pin up prohibited substance like Capsaican and Cobalt?

Oh dear how dare HRNSW target this stuff. Better they tie their hands behind their back and let the cheats go open slather...

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    One alternative would have been for PM to direct his clients with money to spend to other trainers thus harming his business before the cobalt findings are even completed
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Adaptor will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Noel Ridge
    Five Times The Threshold...
    At the Meadowlands
    http://www.harnesslink.com/Internati...d-on-integrity

Are Victorian harness racing stewards testing for cobalt?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Adaptor View Post
    Five Times The Threshold...
    At the Meadowlands
    http://www.harnesslink.com/Internati...d-on-integrity

Are Victorian harness racing stewards testing for cobalt?
    I wish they had stated what the cobalt reading was Noel. I am not sure whether the horse had five times the threshold 5x200 or maybe 5x100 or Five times the normal level typically found in a horses system which would have to be something like 5x5

I think Craig Demmler would say they test for cobalt in Vic

http://www.harnesslink.com/Australia...ppeal-declined
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Jack Peters
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    A new pin up prohibited substance like Capsaican and Cobalt?

Oh dear how dare HRNSW target this stuff. Better they tie their hands behind their back and let the cheats go open slather...
    Please Brenno. If you don't realise this is all about ego then you are in denial.
    Is there actually any evidence that Cobalt is an should be a Class 1 at 200.
    The answer is categorically no and I hope the McDowell/Day case wins and shows what a joke this whole thing is.

Real Name
    Jack Peters
    The whole Gural situation is a complete farce. To start with privately owned track that did not want the horse to be allowed to race. Note he owns the track and oversees all the testing. Does anybody see a conflict of interest there. HELLO!! This is the same bloke that barred George Brennan from the track because he would not race exclusively there. Taking any notice of the farce that is the Meadowlands and other Gural owned tracks is just laughable.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Hey Jack, I think it was Brian Seers that was barred for a time and I believe that George Brennan was cleared to drive at Gural's tracks once they had a sit down and chat.
    Last edited by Richard prior; 04-10-2015 at 06:45 PM.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Please Brenno. If you don't realise this is all about ego then you are in denial.
    Is there actually any evidence that Cobalt is an should be a Class 1 at 200.
    The answer is categorically no and I hope the McDowell/Day case wins and shows what a joke this whole thing is.
    Please Jack. What are your thoughts on this previously linked article? Do you think the whole racing world is wrong?

http://www.theage.com.au/sport/horse...22-1m4y3z.html
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread