Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 94 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast

Thread: cobalt

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    Wade Birch has been stood down from his position of integrity officer

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Very Interesting, Sounds like the Chickens have come home to roost!!
    Last edited by Richard prior; 02-22-2015 at 11:08 PM.

Senior Member 2YO Pena will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Peters
    I suggest it has got more to do with the greyhounds saga than the Cobalt one.

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Quote Originally Posted by Pena View Post
    I suggest it has got more to do with the greyhounds saga than the Cobalt one.
    All to do with the greys

Real Name
    brian campbell
    They have named a north Qld gallops trainer for using cobalt chloride no presumption of innocence there.

Real Name
    Jack Peters
    Does anyone know what happened to the Tyndall and Chapple Appeals last week.
    I am guessing by the fact that the HRNSW stewards PR machine has not released a media release either they did not get the result they wanted or there has been an adjournment. Suspension or confirmation of suspension media release in 24 hours. Otherwise NOTHING!!!!!

Member Filly Boydy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Adam Boyd
    I actually attended the Industrial Relations Court last week and heard some of these hearings.

Dean Chapple got an adjournment to obtain further evidence so it is not going to occur for at least a month, it was all over fairly swiftly.

I saw some of the Noel Tyndall appeal and I must say after an hour and a half had to leave. The appeal was all about legal technicalities and I got the impression was going to take a long time to resolve. I think the fact that the Day/McDowell appeal in the court system is still ongoing will make it very difficult to resolve some of the issues that were raised.

Real Name
    Jack Peters
    Thanks for the update Boydy but I see the HRNSW site is yet to update the Appeals Pending or give a media release with regards these 2 cases. Although the Detention Barn got its own media release. I am amazed how many people accept this rubbish. Or maybe its only the vocal minority.

Real Name
    Jack Peters
    I take my hat off to ray Murrihy he knows how to fight the good fight and does not make it a personal crusade.
    Darren Smith deserves everything he gets for injecting his horses with a substance provided from a disqualified person but Murrihy is smart enough to know he can still give him a massive penalty without having to go down the long road of court litigation debating the specifics of cobalt levels etc. This issue certainly is not dead in harness racing and I am tipping it will go on for a number of years.

http://www.racingnsw.com.au/default....splay&id=17331

Real Name
    brian campbell
    Darren smith found guilty 62 charges.
    With the subject of court litagation didnt the connections of Smokin up use that .

+ Reply to Thread