Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Interdominion

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Not sure how true this is as I read it else where

Drivers were told 70 days will be the starting point for interference in the Inter plus fines. Either way 8 or 10 wks isn't enough as at know stage did she even look to see where the others were on her outside. I've seen a lot lesser incidents get 6wks.

Congrats to the Rattray family on there win, Beautide went super and there will be plenty more win's to come.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Yep, just watched replay of the incident several times and couldn't see Lauren turn her head to see if safe AT ALL! Big holiday and should be a serious fine...i seriously don't think she knows how wide her cart is that girl seen her do it before.
    Beautide huge, congrats to the Tassie boys!
    Both Mc Carthys out late both flew home, same for Restrepo...
    Great race great result really.
    Hi Ash, good too see you back on the forum. Last season we argued about IMTQ, after the Miracle Mile we argued about Beautide and Trigger. I am hoping you will be around in another 9 months time so we can squabble over horses again and you can make it a trifecta. You really are a great judge. Cheers.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Not sure how true this is as I read it else where

Drivers were told 70 days will be the starting point for interference in the Inter plus fines. Either way 8 or 10 wks isn't enough as at know stage did she even look to see where the others were on her outside. I've seen a lot lesser incidents get 6wks.

Congrats to the Rattray family on there win, Beautide went super and there will be plenty more win's to come.
    The AFL do double suspensions for the Grand Final, so if true re 70 days a starting point, I don't think anyone would argue a case against a 6 month suspension, just as dangerous as what Cramp done.

Member Yearling craig will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    craig fritz
    Stewards report says she got 8 weeks.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    A driver got called into the stewards room after a Group 2 last wkend due to whip action and he was informed that if he received a fine it would be double the $$$ due to it being a Group race. So if it was to be the same for suspensions are they saying we would of gave you 4 wks but you get 8 wks due to it being a group 1, if that's the case I think they need to have a good look at the replay again. I agree with you totally Brendan, just as dangerous as what Cramp done. Looking forward to what spin they put on this as to why Lauren only received 8 wks.
    Last edited by mango; 03-02-2014 at 10:43 PM.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Just read this

Vets have just informed connections of I'm Victorious that he has severely damaged 2 tendons and will almost never race again. For connections I hope he can get back to the race's one day as he is such an exciting horse with loads of ability.

Senior Member Colt LisaB25 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Lisa Bendotti
    Horses
    Hillview Aussie, Choccy Mac
    8 wks...disgraceful!
    the excuse for pulling the wrong rein is not acceptable IMO..(as said on sky later after the race)
    the outcome was devastating and its just fortunate that no other runners were caught up in the interference.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaB25 View Post
    8 wks...disgraceful!
    the excuse for pulling the wrong rein is not acceptable IMO..(as said on sky later after the race)
    the outcome was devastating and its just fortunate that no other runners were caught up in the interference.
    That's a poor excuse, maybe she should go back to the trials and learn to drive again.

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    I'm sorry, but 8 weeks is just not acceptable considering the damage caused and the status of the race. Protected species!!!!

Junior Member Weanling jimmy777 will become famous soon enough jimmy777's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jim Boyd
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaB25 View Post
    8 wks...disgraceful!
    I think you'll find that there were other runners inconvenienced due to the incident as per Reid Sanders on Sky when interviewed by the panel after the last race.

+ Reply to Thread