Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Interdominion

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Pena View Post
    Boydy, thanks for the credit I have been amazed by the arrogance since the Newcastle Herald comments of Ms Panella. But I can take it on my wrinked chin. Hopefully harness racing realises its ignorance including Jamie and his cronies.
    While I believe her driving leaves a lot to be desired, I think looking after the back pocket and being forthright about this decision is fine. But while we paging Jamie, a $7000 C1-C4 Mares only race at Wagga did not stand up for Sat night. Bit of a slap in the face for you and programmers. Thoughts?

Member Gelding Grinder will become famous soon enough Grinder's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dave Solosy
    Occupation
    Grumpy man

Couldn't be worse outcome

Quote Originally Posted by Boydy View Post
    Hard not to feel sorry for connections of I'm Victorious.

Don't expect your horse to be carved up by follow competitor.

Hopefully horse is abvle to get back.
    Sadly IV will not race again. In fact he is now fighting for his life.
    http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/spo...ghts-for-life/

Shocking outcome, whatever way it goes, and the penalty given to the offending driver should take this into account, in my view.

Beautide's win was one of the very best IMO. Deadset shame this race will also be remembered as the tragic and traumatic end for a young and brilliant pacer on the way up.

Senior Member 2YO Pena will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Peters
    Breno not sure exactly what you are coming at. I see your horse got claimed last Friday night at Melton for $3K SEEMED A CHEAP BUY. Not sure who you and your handicappers are, but I am assuming you had a horse nommed for this race and did not get a run.

Member Filly Boydy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Adam Boyd

Shocking outcome, whatever way it goes, and the penalty given to the offending driver should take this into account, in my view.

Beautide's win was one of the very best IMO. Deadset shame this race will also be remembered as the tragic and traumatic end for a young and brilliant pacer on the way up.

Hopefully this is pessimistic and the horse will survive and race again.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Pena View Post
    Breno not sure exactly what you are coming at. I see your horse got claimed last Friday night at Melton for $3K SEEMED A CHEAP BUY. Not sure who you and your handicappers are, but I am assuming you had a horse nommed for this race and did not get a run.
    Yes $3K might be a good buy for somebody, not surprised he got claimed.
    No, I didn't have a horse nommed for the mares only race. Just an observer.

Jaimie has been among the strong push for mares only racing. HRNSW program a mares only race. It doesn't stand up. That bit was for Jaimie, not you Jack. Apologies for the confusion.

Senior Member 2YO Pena will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Peters
    Brenno, mares races always struggle to stand up. I hear there has been at least 1 resignation in the Tritton camp in the last fortnight. Appears the egos are also affecting the staff at the stables.

Junior Member Foal ShaneRead will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    shane read
    Horses
    Im Victorious, VC Manouevere,
    Quote Originally Posted by Boydy View Post

Hopefully this is pessimistic and the horse will survive and race again.
    We are all absolutely devastated.
    He is bubbly today after his surgery so just hope he can stay tough and keep away any possible infections.
    Anyone who knows the horse knows how kind natured he was and didn't deserve this.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    All the best to you and connections with IV, your correct Shane he didn't deserve it as know horse does.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Feel gutted for you guys, everyone hopes he can pull through.
    All the best.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneRead View Post
    We are all absolutely devastated.
    He is bubbly today after his surgery so just hope he can stay tough and keep away any possible infections.
    Anyone who knows the horse knows how kind natured he was and didn't deserve this.
    All the best to you Shane, IV and team.

+ Reply to Thread