Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Interdominion

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    What sort of weather have you guys been having up there - down here we have had virtually no rain for 2 months
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Had 15ml since Wednesday plus 15-25 today. Tomorrow 60% chance of 1-5ml.....it doesn't bode well for those on the pegs going on a fortnight ago.

Senior Member Colt The Escape Club will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Robert Salathiel
    Not long arrived at our accommodation at Narellan, belting with rain.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I think either TTL or Smolda will win with the Blaster a good thing for the place.
    I wonder why HRV did not make their Melton fixture coincide with Menangle - I guess a few more at the track cannot match the potential of the less busy twilight betting slot.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    I'm keen on CB to place as well Kevin. Reckon there's a good bet over where Samuel L Jackson bets.......CB top six @ $2-.
    good luck

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Anyone know the latest odds for TTL??? I noticed he was 18/1 yesterday.

Member Gelding littlelenny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    lenny panetto
    The rain has really thrown a spanner in the works but I think i'll stick with Smolda with a little side one on TTL at that price cant go past him. After the barrier draw i was warming towards IV thinking he was a sure thing of running atleast a place if not winning especially with jnr on board, but now with the rain that ideas gone out the window. Throw in the Blaster who is as tuff as nails and always manages to find himself somewhere in the finish and FAR who when driven cold finishes his races in devasting fashion and i think thats me done. Tactics are going to be ever so important early positions and mid race moves will be made and im pretty sure we will see the winner come from the outside of the track.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Lucky it's not at Parkes we've had 464 points of rain or 116 mls today.

I think with the track on the soft side TTL comes right into it with FAR not far away.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Hi Greg, That's astonishing for Parkes but any rain in the country is good. We've had a hell of a lot in the last few days in Sydney so I think there could be a few boilovers today. It certainly puts a new slant on all the races at Menangle for the big day.

Junior Member Weanling jimmy777 will become famous soon enough jimmy777's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jim Boyd
    I think there is one driver in a lot of trouble after knocking down Im Victorious in the Inter Dominion???????

+ Reply to Thread