Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Interdominion

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoken View Post
    Lance stated that Trigger is flat, and will race in a few weeks. Not retired
    Would have loved to see him in the Inter, he is just one of those once in a life time horses that creates passion and excitement!
    Lucky he got 'flat', while Lance is suspended!

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Looks like Yvonne Sampson is heading up the coverage of the Inter final at Menangle. I suppose it would be remiss of me not to include a quick snippet of some of her work.
    http://www.news.com.au/video/id-FuMG...-out-on-camera

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    She certainly has got MY attention Leigh!

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Let's get paid. Favourites win in Sydney, Jnr gets the lead off of his bro in Perth.....walks in, favs go 1-2 in NZ (have no idea on the order though).
    The other two heats have me stumped. Originally thought Forever Gold would hand up to Avonnova so Dixons horse wasn't on her back but with the scratching I'm thinking FG best chance is now to try and lead. The 10yo emergency couldn't then sprint lane and qualify, could it??
    Restrepo at $2.50 looks a terrible price. Will he lead? If so KC looks the bet of the night e/w, but if Restrepo hands up (or gets crossed) I don't want a bar of KC and ICT & CB will be the key players. May be a no bet race for me.
    What are everyone's thoughts.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    6 top races in 75 min - ya gotta luv it
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_L View Post
    Let's get paid. Favourites win in Sydney, Jnr gets the lead off of his bro in Perth.....walks in, favs go 1-2 in NZ (have no idea on the order though).
    The other two heats have me stumped. Originally thought Forever Gold would hand up to Avonnova so Dixons horse wasn't on her back but with the scratching I'm thinking FG best chance is now to try and lead. The 10yo emergency couldn't then sprint lane and qualify, could it??
    Restrepo at $2.50 looks a terrible price. Will he lead? If so KC looks the bet of the night e/w, but if Restrepo hands up (or gets crossed) I don't want a bar of KC and ICT & CB will be the key players. May be a no bet race for me.
    What are everyone's thoughts.
    Hey Brent, Clinton Hall on Twitter says he won't be handing up and I know the connections want to him to try for an all the way win. Rather than looking at it as a ID heat, it's a 50K feature and they've been gifted the rail with the one of their three dangers drawn to park and the other two off the back line. The horse is unbeaten when leading including 2 wins v ITMQ. He broke the clock at Byford last Sunday.

I know outside the top 4 in the market this heat falls away but David Hercules and Im Victorious would start rock solid second elects in both the Sydney heats. They'd be Fav from a decent draw or second elect from any gate in VIC and to a slightly lesser extent Hokonui Ben and Livingontheinterest in that order.

If you were to pick top 4 in their current form for every heat, the WA heat is the strongest. The Eastern State and NZ press saying otherwise, were also saying this time last year that ITMQ needed a third Interdomion and nearly 4 Million in earnings to prove himself a Champion : )

David Hercules in the X Factor. He's a phenom on the engine and I hope he makes it to Menangle. He's the one horse in the series from a decent gate (which he hasn't got in a feature for 2 seasons) that'll get forward and keep rolling. His 1.53.6 for 2130 around GP in May was incredible, 54 last week under a stranglehold. Other than Beautide, I don't think there's another horse in the series that could burn the candle at both ends like he can.

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    and next year, kill the NZ heat and have a third heat at Menangle or second heat at Melton. 9 horses over 2 years is taking the piss.

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldParker View Post
    and next year, kill the NZ heat and have a third heat at Menangle or second heat at Melton. 9 horses over 2 years is taking the piss.
    I hear what you're saying but if they're gonna stick with 'Interdominion' that simply can't happen.
    Although the number per heat is definitely a worry, my gripe is with the quality. Some are claimers for crying out loud.

Agree regarding DH & IV.......absolute stars (and proven in eastern states). The other two in that heat are reliant on draws. If either of the good two had the pole in this race Living & Ben would be 12/1 or greater.

Thanks for the Livingontheinterest info, it is greatly appreciated and probably changes my wager. That said, they've all gone bonkers! I could have somewhat understood them holding up before the scratching but now it borders on lunacy. They cannot possibly win the race with IV outside & DH behind.....don't believe he'd run 2nd either. I understand his record when leading but no way he's going as well as those occasions he beat the champ......he just held of Ben the other week! I'll eat the proverbial pie if I'm wrong but really have to believe that as the race gets closer and with a little pressure off the arm from Jnr, sanity will prevail.
    GL Bob & thanks again.

Senior Member Colt The Escape Club will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Robert Salathiel
    I thought on Chasing and Pacing on Thursday night that Adam said TAB were running a big 6 on the heats? I only have a TAB account and all I can find is the big 6 for Melton and the first 4 pool guarantees on the 5 Australian heats.

Anyone?

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by The Escape Club View Post
    I thought on Chasing and Pacing on Thursday night that Adam said TAB were running a big 6 on the heats? I only have a TAB account and all I can find is the big 6 for Melton and the first 4 pool guarantees on the 5 Australian heats.

Anyone?
    While I thought better than to do one, I seen the Interdom big 6 available on Tab terminal earlier today.

+ Reply to Thread