Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Interdominion

Senior Member 2YO Njcstables will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Nathan Cahir
    Firstly, this isn't an inter dominion, I'm going to call it the Inter City Invitational Challenge! Secondly, why are all the heats not over the same distance range. Melton and Brisbane heats are too short as compared with others. Menangle have extended the start by 100m to make it more in keeping with NZ and wa? Anyway my tips:

Terror to love
    Beautide
    C blaster
    For a reason
    Field officer
    I'm vic.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Agree with Nathan about the distance, The final is going to be over 3000+metres and all the heats should be run over a similar distance, Probably a minimum of 2500 metres for the first round.

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Pedestrian!! Insulting!!

Senior Member Colt The Escape Club will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Robert Salathiel
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_L View Post
    Pedestrian!! Insulting!!

True.

I agree with distances as well, from 2100 odd up to 2600 odd, what's that all about? I understand that release points may play a part but that's a fairly large discrepancy.

Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Backed it a place. Ouch!!

Track is terrible!!

Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    BANG!

Restrepo....HUGE!!

Blaster has one of the wildcards. Sydney or Perth the other?

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Frenetic Pick6 is going to pay a motza!!!!
    Last edited by Richard prior; 02-15-2014 at 11:31 PM.

Member Gelding littlelenny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    lenny panetto
    Good to see all the big names get through.
    NZ heat need to do something there for next year, not sure what because if you dont run a heat and you make them come to aus to qualify thats unfair.
    Vic heat as expected a real gem with all 4 earning their place into the final. Restreppo alhough going down was dynamite.
    Menangle heats top guns beaten but i dont think they would of lost any admirers, Mach beauty again showed that at this level he is competitive with a sit.
    Good win by Forever Gold but i just cant see it being a chance in the final.
    W.A heat perfect drive by jnr the master of G/Park and as expected IV was too good.
    Barrier draw will be crucial for most but pre draw Im leaning towards Smolda ive been a big fan since the chariots although i have the utmost respect for TTL (IMO hes the best horse in Australasia at the longer distance but he just doesnt seem to be comfortable around Menangle).
    Very even final with most of the field having a winning chance if they get the right run.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    If they are going to keep this format only 2 heats will be run over the same distance. Why can't they run all heat's at Menangle then have a second round the following Saturday then the final the week later ? This way all runner's are on a level playing field and and it would make the trip worthwhile for all competitor's .The Bohemia Crystal could still be run as a group 1 and the cons could be run as a group 2 or 3 for the left over horses that competed in the heat's.This way all horse's compete on a level playing field and have 3 chances to make a quid.The horse's come and have to qualify for the Miracle Mile so why not for our show piece race of the industry.
    The NZ heat was a farce, little more than trackwork, to me making a mockery of the new Inter concept as it seem's like it will stay as it is.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Nothing exciting about last night at all to be honest. This format sucks and is very boring!

+ Reply to Thread