+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Master Kiesey 4days racing in a row @ age of 13

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Still a few, I had a quick look.
    Mr Zion. (Although hasn't race for 4 months)
    Village of Dreams - 5months off
    Broadways Best
    Villagem

I heard he was on the comeback trail a few months ago but haven't cited him, but massive effort Captain Joy with wins at Harold Park, Moonee Valley, Menangle, Melton
    Smudge bro mac and Composed a couple racing tonight that fit the bill. Garnet River another that fits, though not racing on our shores...

Junior Member Weanling dmac43 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dannie McKinnon
    I'll throw in Our Malabar and Cosmic Under Fire as horses taht have won at both Melton and moonee valley. Our malabar hasn't raced since march, but CUF raced last week. There might even be a couple more in the GDP claiming ranks

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Great win by today by Master Kiesey at Maryborough to lead all the way after an unlucky 4th yesterday!
    He was second up today after having 9 days off, that was after racing 4 days in a row...
    well done Brian, don't know if you read this but i shook your hand after the presentation today! "love the old guy!"

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Any bookies there for you to get on Ash?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Any bookies there for you to get on Ash?
    1 Bookie, who had very very very conservative odds all day long...was on the Master himself for a place only as well as 2nd and 3rd place and the trifecta which paid about $340???

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Great win by today by Master Kiesey at Maryborough to lead all the way after an unlucky 4th yesterday!
    He was second up today after having 9 days off, that was after racing 4 days in a row...
    well done Brian, don't know if you read this but i shook your hand after the presentation today! "love the old guy!"
    Thought he was looking for a spell, looks like the break was just what he needed hey?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    1 Bookie, who had very very very conservative odds all day long...was on the Master himself for a place only as well as 2nd and 3rd place and the trifecta which paid about $340???
    I forgot about an on course TAB - shows I am not much of a punter anymore
    Not that I have ever been to many non TAB meetings
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    2 in a row! Just won last at Charlton paying $21. Stable quinella and also 4th.

Three-peat Saturday night Ballarat?

Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    2 in a row! Just won last at Charlton paying $21. Stable quinella and also 4th.

Three-peat Saturday night Ballarat?
    Master scratched ineligible after his last win but Candy Digger leads and runs well for her 3rd 2nd place in a row, she's in form and recently gained 10m after dropping down a class.
    Interesting to see the Kiesey stable now has My Archie Way and in true stable style is now having multiple starts per week.
    Will be interesting to see how a new horse not used to this will go...was a bit scratchy in his gait tonite.

Senior Member Colt The Escape Club will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Robert Salathiel
    He ran third in the sixth at Hamilton yesterday, the stable had the trifecta in the race.

+ Reply to Thread