Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Master Kiesey 4days racing in a row @ age of 13

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    LATOYA LASS in last at Shepparton last nite. 3rd start in 4 days. Won at 15/1. 1.57.7

8 runs in Dec 2013. 7 in Jan 2014.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    Candy Digger 9 starts in April. Started off the new month with a 4th today. Which happened to be its 4th Start in 4 days (and its 6th start in 9 days). Had spell over the long weekend. 9yo having its 244th start today. On my quick calcs it mustn't have started racing until late 6yo.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    Candy Digger 9 starts in April. Started off the new month with a 4th today. Which happened to be its 4th Start in 4 days (and its 6th start in 9 days). Had spell over the long weekend. 9yo having its 244th start today. On my quick calcs it mustn't have started racing until late 6yo.
    Trainer said to be disapointed Candy Digger was denied a start at the Bool in the Grand Annual today.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I think you two will have to form a comedy duo - might I suggest the name Humphreys B B
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    Almost missed it Brenno. Snuck it in first up race 3 Ararat Sunday. Dunno how she goes fresh.

Tried to look it up..

http://www.harness.org.au/ausbreed/r...orse_id=531634

Only 9 months in 5 years hasn't been at races. 2 of them after first start July 2009. Raced every month from Dec 2010 to Jan 2013. Multiple times each month, every month for over 2 years. Amazing.

Could ask Luke to work out how many km's she's done in the float but I got in enough crap with the Mrs last night after she found out about the sprint lane assignment...

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    What year is Luke in now Paul? Some of your assignments strike me as meaningful homework!
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    What year is Luke in now Paul? Some of your assignments strike me as meaningful homework!

Year 8 is it? Form 2 in the old money. He can add 2 1/4s together to get a 1/2 quicker than anyone I know

Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    Last years 'family tree' assignment. They didn't say had to be his family.

Did our foals pedigree back 11 generations. Pics attached are that of our mares pedigree only. Double that when add the stallion (of course). Went through whole role of tape by time stuck it all together
    20140507_180010.jpg20140507_180105.jpg

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Paul, in an earlier life I was a chalkie and I would be proud of the meaningful, skill development homework you set your fine young man.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    A nice 4th Sunday. 3 4ths in row. Drawn the ace at Charlton Wednesday. Some nice ones off handicaps but got the feeling this is her race.

If not there will be another one next week... and\or tomorrow and\or the day after....

CMon Candy!!

+ Reply to Thread