Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Master Kiesey 4days racing in a row @ age of 13

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I am going to tell your missus that you had Paul adding up all those kms
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    Good stuff Kyle.

We did a bit of research ourselves last night. Since Jan 2011 (42 months) he has only not been at the races for 3 months. August 2012, August 2013 and September 2013.

I might be wrong but I think he is one of only 2 horses still racing to have won both at Moonee Valley and Melton (Smoken Up being the other).

If you look at how far he has travelled its roughly (conservatively) 3 times around the world (a 1/3rd of the way to the moon).
    He is a traveller - he likes to holiday in Calcutta at the end of winter each year. I saw him there on one of my trips and took this snap of him putting his feet up
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Good stuff Kyle.

We did a bit of research ourselves last night. Since Jan 2011 (42 months) he has only not been at the races for 3 months. August 2012, August 2013 and September 2013.

I might be wrong but I think he is one of only 2 horses still racing to have won both at Moonee Valley and Melton (Smoken Up being the other).

If you look at how far he has travelled its roughly (conservatively) 3 times around the world (a 1/3rd of the way to the moon).
    Still a few, I had a quick look.
    Mr Zion. (Although hasn't race for 4 months)
    Village of Dreams - 5months off
    Broadways Best
    Villagem

I heard he was on the comeback trail a few months ago but haven't cited him, but massive effort Captain Joy with wins at Harold Park, Moonee Valley, Menangle, Melton

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    He is a traveller - he likes to holiday in Calcutta at the end of winter each year. I saw him there on one of my trips and took this snap of him putting his feet up
    Hahaha

Yes Brenno you're right. Luke just home from school and reminded me about couple of them. "You remember dad...". I'm struggling remember what happened yesterday.

He's checking but reckon I might be right if say only one to win on the old and new Hamilton track?
    Last edited by Toohard; 06-12-2014 at 07:47 PM.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    Horsham Monday can also be added to the list - Sunday will be the day of rest for two of them by the looks. Even the stewards, callers, judges and video people don't go to as many meetings in a week as these horses do!
    Attached Images

aussiebreno

He's checking but reckon I might be right if say only one to win on the old and new Hamilton track?
    Yeah might leave that one to Luke!

Junior Member Foal Harness Joy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Michael Ross
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Still a few, I had a quick look.
    Mr Zion. (Although hasn't race for 4 months)
    Village of Dreams - 5months off
    Broadways Best
    Villagem

I heard he was on the comeback trail a few months ago but haven't cited him, but massive effort Captain Joy with wins at Harold Park, Moonee Valley, Menangle, Melton
    Captain Joy has struggled with leg issues in recent times and a decision on racing again will be made towards the end of the year.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Good luck with him Michael

Junior Member Foal Harness Joy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Michael Ross
    Many thanks. Its a long shot but we're ever hopeful.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Yes great work Ash. Fav stuck 3 wide last lap and a bit. Master Kiesey looked winner on turn but Candy Digger held him off.

Not only a quinella to trainer but also won the next with The Final Cut.
    Thnx Paul and Brent. Congrats to Team Kiesey today great day for the stable, 2 wins and a 2nd. T.Handry owner of the Master is also 50% owner of the 2 stable winners, so today was a day to remember, well done.
    The Final Cut has been racing very well lately (in comparison to her norm of the last year or so, she hasn't galloped for quite a while) and been racing without luck a bit too. Have been on her a bit lately including last night at $58 when got away well but landed in the death outside a handy Chris Lang horse, so again no luck there, Chris wasn't giving up the lead. Hence i thought today after a hard run in the death last night that today her last 100m might might find her out but she fought well and got the second box of chocolates for the team today. Although would have preferred the $58 as opposed to todays $5.5 Fixed!

+ Reply to Thread