+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Interdominion 2015

Junior Member Weanling nowuseeme will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    michael spadaccini spadaccini
    Occupation
    bricklayer
    yes we will be holding the second round over the mile here in bunbury,very pleased to be given the chance

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    All the best to the Club Michael.

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Christen Me.....scratched

aussiebreno

Quote Originally Posted by brent_L View Post
    I respect your opinion & I agree Lenny is yet to deserve his name alongside the other 2 u mention Breno, but I feel u are (& have not....Vic cup comment in relation to Restrepo) not giving the horse his due credit. Not only, as u pointed out, have the others fallen off their perch so to speak (+ the one who hasn't, CM, is suspect over a journey), but Lennys own cv speaks for itself. His two runs back have been super (albeit leaders back x 2) behind horses at the top of their game at the time, he is clearly leading his head 2 head battle with the horse most people believe to be the best in Vic in Gauranteed, he's a Derby winner (from a wide draw if I remember correctly) against a very very good bunch in Syd etc, etc. He did do what I expected him to do behind the leader in the Vic cup, but what made it a very good performance imo was the fact that the horse trailing him, DH, was left lamenting. It won't suprise me to see his price shorten even more after the heats tonight.

I'm loving the driving of Anthony Butt right now and if Chilli doesn't run for him then I'll be buggered. He was extremely disadvantaged though when the 1 came out. Still, $2.70 the drum at the moment looks value especially if there is a little pressure from horses 4 & 5 trying to help their fast finishing stablemates out.
    Christen Me now out. If Beautide puts in a run on par with Vic Cup as opposed to his usual form Lenny could well be $2 fave for the Inter. There probably isn't much potential for anything to shorten too much, but there is potential for Beau to drift.

And yes...the Restrepo comment was over the top!

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    After reading Baileys post re CM scratching I was going to post nearly exact same mate......you'll be able to lay Lenny @ $2.50 for the final!

Here's hoping Beau brains them tonight though.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Tough campaigns are knocking the big guns around, Food for thought in the future, Run the big races 2 to 3 weeks apart, No doubt under the current format, It's really knocking some of our very best around.

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    Tough campaigns are knocking the big guns around, Food for thought in the future, Run the big races 2 to 3 weeks apart, No doubt under the current format, It's really knocking some of our very best around.
    Exactly and add travel to the mix.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    David Hercules will struggle if he makes it through and the owners decide to send him across again, Not sure if he was flown across and back last time, The owners would have plenty of cash for this but I can't imagine the poor bugger coming over by float at this time of the year when it's very hot and performing at his very best.

Member Filly hugdon will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jim Nelson
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    have bought into a Lincoln Royal filly
    DH is a tough horse Rich and probably the best we have racing here, however I agree with your point re travel might take the edge off him

Senior Member Colt Chariots will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ray Coote
    I am sure WA hope that their decision to run their traditional series in November/December means that they can avoid the war of attrition that is killing the Sydney Inters.

+ Reply to Thread