Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Interdominion 2015

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldParker View Post
    So Beautide leads Lenny and For A Reason rails through to finish 3rd (or 2nd).
    Precisely. It will probably be the least exciting race on the program but sometimes that's just how the cookie crumbles. I was thinking that there might have been some real value to be had betting the place, but watching the draw last night ended that theory. I'll be having my first ever first four bet now.

Junior Member Weanling niloc will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    colin robinson
    as we all know there are no certainties in racing,menangle, in my view has still not settled into a surface you can totally trust.this is not a criticism of the staff or anyone.when this track is subjected to a decent amount rain it still favours swoopers.this weather at the minute is about as predictable as Manaroa at the start of his races!!So beware.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by niloc View Post
    as we all know there are no certainties in racing,menangle, in my view has still not settled into a surface you can totally trust.this is not a criticism of the staff or anyone.when this track is subjected to a decent amount rain it still favours swoopers.this weather at the minute is about as predictable as Manaroa at the start of his races!!So beware.
    "Neigh I resent that Neigh"
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Just a thought.

Last two Inters home in around 27. Where pressure coming from this year? Home in 27 again.

Running line sticks on for a while if just sprint home. Doesn't give FAR much chance make a run at them.

TTL at his best should but he just doesn't deliver here. Avonnova fill the third spot? I'm willing to find out at those odds.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    TC I don't think threads like 'Menangle Preview' belong in the Selections forum.
    For openers they are not always about selections.
    On that basis you would almost have to put this thread in Selections
    The main problem is that anything that is not on the Australian Racing forum is neglected
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    The main problem is that anything that is not on the Australian Racing forum is neglected
    +1

Member Gelding Mister JayKO will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Stu Black
    Is the Inter Dominion Final on this weekend? Because unless you follow the game closely you would have absolutely no idea.

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister JayKO View Post
    Is the Inter Dominion Final on this weekend? Because unless you follow the game closely you would have absolutely no idea.
    +1

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister JayKO View Post
    You're not wrong Stu. In terms of industry promotion, on sites close-followers frequent, we are seeing stories about the various races. That we lump so many big races on the same card and the fact that the Inter is not expected to be an exciting race probably explains why us followers are not seeing much on just the final either. However the fact that we do lump so many big races together should make it a promoters dream for the wider public. I am guilty of subscribing to The Age so I never expect to see anything
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I reckon The Chariots might be the race of the day
    7 starters under 20/1
    http://www.harness.org.au/index.cfm?p=f&id=/

If Alleluia gets a start I will have to have something on him as the missus reckons I was calling this out in my sleep the other night!
    I know there should be a punchline to that story
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread