Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Interdominion 2015

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    NO
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 2YO HISGEN65 will become famous soon enough HISGEN65's Avatar
    Real Name
    James Lewin
    Occupation
    Full time job..sadly
    Horses
    Sign of Perfecshon-Highview Sign
    IMHO nothing beats the carnival feel of a 2 week "series" in the one location & I think that format has alot more positive benefits & pluses for the sport in general.

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    For years mates and I would travel to Interdom carnival.......great times.....not the current Interdom FFA. With great respect for what Beau has done to qualify with an outstanding run last Saturday, with his lack of racing would young JR back him up for 3 heat qualifiers in a week. I don't think so.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    NO
    +1

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by HISGEN65 View Post
    IMHO nothing beats the carnival feel of a 2 week "series" in the one location & I think that format has alot more positive benefits & pluses for the sport in general.
    +1

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Race For Fun View Post
    IMHO the sooner the Interdominion reverts to it's normal format the better.

Does anyone honestly think that the way the Interdominion has been run the last three years has been an improvement?
    I am yet to meet anyone bar NSWHRC people that reckons it is the go Toni, not one solitary person out of MANY people I know through this silly game we play.

I'd love to see a fair dinkum survey done on it.....

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    So Beautide leads Lenny and For A Reason rails through to finish 3rd (or 2nd). Do they need to run it ? : )

3 of the quicker horses off the arm drew 12, 13 and 14, so it's not a quick front line by any stretch and the 1 can be tricky and Lenny is no Bettor Bet Black off the arm.

If they haven't done a u-turn after hearing the draw, I think David Hercules is a live chance to cross ... and then probably handing up to Beautide.

On paper it's the above scenario or there's the a risk this race turns into Day 5 of a Test Match after both teams have scored 600+ in the first innings.

There's no way Lenny parks Beautide if he holds up. Alford won't be able to throw the anchor out quick enough.

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Beautide won't have s better opportunity to win this. TTL shocking draw, Nova same, Lenny the Ace. Doesn't seem to be the strongest of Inters, & the draw has put a big dent in any, if any chances.
    Go Lenny & Herc & Nova & good luck to everyone!

aussiebreno
    Lenny gets a nice initiation to the Grand Circuit. Draws 1 Vic Cup, draws 1 in a depleted Inter!

Last race Otaki yesterday won by Beau Agen. Think we see the same result here. Trifecta payout 5-1-11 would be pretty short one would think. 5-11-1 nearly as short and Lenny fans would even go 1-5-11 for a small dividend.

+ Reply to Thread