Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rosati colt

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando

Rosati colt

Have you ever seen a larger hind quarter on a yearling than that on the colt Mr Rosati bought in Christchurch yesterday. The colt is by Rocknroll Heaven. A truly top looking colt with power written all over him.
    http://www.harnesslink.com/News/NZ-P...ale-up-600-000
    Last edited by Greg Hando; 02-20-2014 at 06:41 PM.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Named Lipstickonyourcollar. Limousin Bull might have been more apt.

Member Gelding broco will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    monique parsons
    Occupation
    trainer/driver
    Horses
    cullens moose, somart, ladybird
    not my cup of tea, fat on top of fat rather than power to me, be interesting to see how he comes along, I prefer a well conditioned yearling with muscle that doesn't hide faults like fat does, but then I might be more used to my TB yearlings and the tricks they use for them in sale preps

Real Name
    Greg Hando
    I have to disagree with you Monique it's not fat on him but muscle on his hind quarter youcan see his rib line's so not fat to me. But that is how different people view horse's differently and that's the beauty of the game everyone has a different opinion.

Australian sale price broken twice today in Sydney at the APG sale. First of all Baby Bling and Bling It On's Art Major brother bought $145,000 sold to Maxfields Standardbreds Tasmania pty ltd then about 30 min's later Bella Joy's colt by Rock N Roll Heaven bought $150,000 sold to Merv and Meg Butterworth.
    Good on APG for having the sale result's up quick and also having the passed in price as well as the reserve price in the result's.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Bella Joy's 2yo filly by Mach Three a winner on debut this afternoon at Addington for the Butterworths out of the Purdon / Rasmussen stable.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Quote Originally Posted by broco View Post
    not my cup of tea, fat on top of fat rather than power to me, be interesting to see how he comes along, I prefer a well conditioned yearling with muscle that doesn't hide faults like fat does, but then I might be more used to my TB yearlings and the tricks they use for them in sale preps

With the names checking him out and bidding to buy him and the price he ultimately brought I'm picking that what they saw in the flesh is about what I saw in the flesh. Trouble is their bank balance was much larger than mine.

Real Name
    Greg Hando
    I watched that race today of the filly, she won it pretty well. Was it a Group race Tony ?

Senior Member 2YO Viv Strangman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Viv Strangman
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hando View Post
    Have you ever seen a larger hind quarter on a yearling than that on the colt Mr Rosati bought in Christchurch yesterday. The colt is by Rocknroll Heaven. A truly top looking colt with power written all over him.
    http://www.harnesslink.com/News/NZ-P...ale-up-600-000
    Greg, I agree with you. I thought he was one of the standout colts at the Christchurch sale. The price was also a reflection of how well his 3yr old half sister ,Libertybelle Midfrew goes. She has being flying here. Recently sold for a large six figure sum to Perth.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hando View Post
    I watched that race today of the filly, she won it pretty well. Was it a Group race Tony ?
    Group 3

Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Thank's Dallas much appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread