Quote Originally Posted by HaroldParker View Post
Sorry mate !

As a fellow apologist for Lauren Panella, there's no denying that her drive on Mach Beauty was unfortunate. Smolda moving up the track carrying Beautide with him didn't help. She should of stayed inside and I bet Glen Craven and Gavin Lang wish they had too. Todd pulled their pants down from 5 fenced to 2nd.

She's not a dangerous driver, she made a mistake. She didn't cut Rock in half a week early, that's nonsense. There was slight interference and she got time for it.

The issue that most here have with her is that she drives fit and fast horses aggressively and a lot of people in the industry don't like it. It's taken them out of their comfort zone. See at Harold Park and before drivers "got it" at Menangle, peeps were happy to go along to the races, draw a gate with a nice horse, stroll to the front and win a lot of races by sprinting a last Q. If you didn't draw a gate, hope for a piece and try again next week.

She's female, successful and gives the middle finger to the Status Quo. That's predominantly why the "Peanut Gallery" don't like her.

Horses run for her when they don't or haven't for others. She's a great talent. I have no problem putting my hard earned on.
Hi Bob

Have you read the stewards report from the Lettucerockthem race, he received Lacerations to the fore and was also found to be lame which Lauren received time for so I find it hard to believe you call it nonsense. A mistake happens once and shouldn't happen twice within 8 days, also Newcastle November Lauren received time for steering her horse into another driver and horse after the completion of the race which to me shows no respect for fellow driver's and there horses. And also just to let you know I have No problem with female driver's and if it was a male I probably would be saying a bit more.