Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanting A Price

triplev123
    Dug out the catalogues. At Mick's on-property sale back in early July of 2010 she sold for $5,000 in foal to Blissfull Hall, went to a bloke from Dubbo, NSW by the surname of Burns. Her most recent yearling, a colt by Pocket Watch named Willing Hand Lombo, was sold for $3,750 to Tony Conte.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    G'day Mango what do you reckon she will be for sale for a long time at that money i told him 12 top dollar
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Winston

I wish your mate all the best in selling her but for me she's way over's. Mightmo put a price ($12k) on her and he is a gentleman that buy's and sell's not only in Australia but New Zealand as well so he know's what his talking about so i think that would of been the price i'd be putting on her. I think the downfall in selling her is that the sire's are not that commercial these day's in that you would be able to recoup your money through the yearling sale's so the people that would be looking at buying her would be the people who would race her stock and $20k isn't what they would pay.

Real Name
    Greg Hando
    She will never be sold at that money it is just ridiculous to even ask it

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Wasted his time putting the add on and now i think about it i wasted my time reading it, can i bill him for that.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hey Winston

How did he go trying to sell that mare.

Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Ha ha still there and will be for a long time no phone calls was the last i heard

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Looks like his racing then, the mare would owe him no more than $10k and his not going to get anywhere near $20k so tell him to enjoy himself racing and breeding. And there's some breeding there so he might get lucky and get something that can run.

Real Name
    Greg Hando
    She owes him about 8,000 tops if she was mine i would race her as well and the family IMO is to good to sell just got to get the right sires over her i think

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Winston

You have hit the nail on the head she needs the right sire to be infoal to and if she was she would be worth some money. The Blissfull Hall filly and infoal to Aces doesn't do much for me you would only be buying her to race those progeny. If you friend goes back through the sale results and look's at what there been selling for he would rethink his price. Over the past 2yrs there's been some nicely breed fillies sell cheap as fillies are hard to sell unless they are in the top bracket which she is not.

+ Reply to Thread