Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HRV RAD Board

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin

HRV RAD Board

Reading the Stewards Wrap

I understand we must be careful here but can anyone tell me why a $$$$$$$$ penalty was imposed on Scott Dyer for an elevated TCO2 above the allowed limit.
    I thought ALL states were taking a hard line and issuing suspensions.

NSW trainer of 3 charges got 15 years.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by p plater View Post
    Reading the Stewards Wrap

I understand we must be careful here but can anyone tell me why a $$$$$$$$ penalty was imposed on Scott Dyer for an elevated TCO2 above the allowed limit.
    I thought ALL states were taking a hard line and issuing suspensions.

NSW trainer of 3 charges got 15 years.
    Not sure you are comparing apples with apples there Bailey, the NSW trainer you refer to had his 4th substance offence in just 4 years of holding a licence, something has to give there surely?

How many offences per annum has Scott Dyer had?

Cheers,
    Dan

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Dan, point taken on the comparison, consider then the previous notice on the same site.
    Again NSW, J Tanti 40 years in the industry with 1 offence in 1999......he gets 12 months.

I just hope the States stay solid on penalties

Senior Member Colt Lethal is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Lee Balmer
    The NSW trainer Dan referred to, having a 15 year disqualification, apart from his previous offences in just a four year period made some rather unusual comments after his latest infractions, three steroid/hormone and one bicarb positives.
    A reasonable person may think that this unfair advantage is nothing more than plain straight cheating.
    However the comments attributable to him show a complete and disdainful respect of his peers in Harness racing.
    His quoted words were that he did not expect any more than five years. Surely an admission of guilt.
    "The way they've gone about it, I think they've tried to use me as an example for the new guidelines"
    "They found a scapegoat to use as an example of and it happened to be poor little me"
    There should be more of it!
    Last edited by Lethal; 03-06-2014 at 09:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread