Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NSW Derby

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh

NSW Derby

*The NSW Harness Racing Club tonight conducted the barrier draw to determine the starting positions for the 10 horses, and two reserves, who will compete next Saturday night in the $100,000 Christian Cullen NSW Derby at Tabcorp Park Menangle.
    The barrier draw is as follows:

1MUSTANG MACH
    2VLADIMIR THE GREAT
    3DEVILISH SMILE
    4EXCEL STRIDE
    5MABROOK
    6CARIBBEAN BLASTER
    7ROYAL VERDICT
    8 BLEDISLOE
    9BLACKJACK BROMAC
    10R ELEVEN
    11SCREAMAN SEAMAN - EM 2
    12ABETTORPUNT - EM 1

I see a 2 horse race essentially between Royal V, and Excel Stride based on that draw, they seem to be better than the rest, great sprint by RV to win his heat! Their heat wins were identical times, so no doubt will b close.

nat
    R Eleven and Caribbean Blaster were runs full of merit to have to admit RV run was quiet good what a sprint when he got out made the look like they were standing still

Member Gelding Zipper will become famous soon enough Zipper's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Royal Verdict will get mine.

Member Filly montana will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dean Shannon
    Occupation
    unemployed
    i like caribbean blaster , his run in the heat was very good and he fights hard and stable is going well atm, wouldnt surprize me if he led as i am sure devilish smile would hand up to him. i have always been a fan of excel stride but not sure where he will end up in this ,he wont have the same sort of run as he did in the heat and will have to do plenty of work at some point in the final. royal verdict was devastating but i wasnt a fan of the drive on him , not sure why he didnt come out before the turn as he obviously had a lap full of horse instead risked a pocket but clearly is one of the best in Australia.

1.Caribbean Blaster
    2.Excel Stride
    3.Royal Verdict

buster
    id have those 3 horses but in reverse order

andy gaths team is finally firing after a long drought and CB has always shown he has ability even when andy couldnt win a coin toss

Junior Member Weanling threewisemen will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    how much would of RV won by if he got out at the top of the straight???

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by threewisemen View Post
    how much would of RV won by if he got out at the top of the straight???
    threewisemen.......I would like to welcome you to the forum. You know you guys didnt have to have a share account right? Anyway look forward to Bill's tips, Sam's haircut advice and Adams.....what is it exactly that Adam contributes?

nat
    Royal Verdict for me always liked him he wasnt right in his earlier runs this season that sprint the other night was as good as any run, take some time out and watch his stallions promo dvd

buster
    nat... did you see his trial leading into the heat? worth watching

Flashing Red
    Aussie Breno... our resident comedian strikes again!

+ Reply to Thread