Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Tips

aussiebreno
    Wagga Race 7.

Major Jules should be winning and $2.10 fixed is very generous.

I don't mind Paul Land from that draw. Drops back to the C4 after 10 starts not winning, last time drew good ran 2nd in 1.54.7 at Cobram. Maybe a saver on him. And a little go the place.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Wagga Race 7.

Major Jules should be winning and $2.10 fixed is very generous.

I don't mind Paul Land from that draw. Drops back to the C4 after 10 starts not winning, last time drew good ran 2nd in 1.54.7 at Cobram. Maybe a saver on him. And a little go the place.
    bzzz.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Oops wrong thread
    Last edited by Richard prior; 11-01-2014 at 12:21 PM.

aussiebreno
    While I will have a better look at the form over the weekend, I am prone to forgetting to post and/or posting late. Sunday may not be a great day for me to post so here goes.

Griffith.

Final two races.

Team Snudden.

Barriettas Bliss and Modern Era.

Barriettas Bliss should be leading. Not 100% sure of the gate speed inside it but don't think it is an issue. Business In Motion could be a better horse than Barrietas Bliss but it's going to be tough drawn outside it. http://www.way2bet.com.au/form-guide...02814/GRIFFITH
    That has Bliss @ $3.50 and Business In Motion @ $2.00. I have it the other way around to be honest, with a bigger swing. If Bliss is over $2 get on, with a small saver on BIM.

http://www.way2bet.com.au/form-guide...02815/GRIFFITH
    Modern Era too short for mine in this market but not sure it will start those odds. Horizon Guy not the quickest out, it would be suss if it led. Danielles Pride is the issue here. Can beat Modern Era especially if it was to cross. Was driven aggressive last start and may want the lead. It could bring them both unstuck but all things being equal I think drawn the pole Modern Era leads and wins. I wouldn't be doing an all up Bliss into Modern Era but ME was to start $2.50 or more maybe reinvest a bit with a saver on Danielles Pride.

Menangle tomorrow night.
    Haven't read form but it's an absolute crack M1-M2 field so I would expect some pretty decent odds, Elusive Chick absolutely flew home. Took ground off them in a 26.6 first quarter when first up a fortnight ago.

I notice Harvey Kaplan has replaced Baby Bling with Young American in his owned horses on the forum display. Could be worth a ticket.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    very perceptive Brendan. Baby Bling has been retired so I thought I should elevate something else that is currently racing!

aussiebreno
    Not that happy with the price about Elusive Chick. Rather back Vansumic given their odds.

aussiebreno
    Taken a couple months but I'm ready to dish out a few more tips.

Wagga tonight

Race 1. I thought Mark Attack at $4.40 was a good bet. Showed good gate speed at Albury 4 starts back before drawing bad after that. Reward for Effort and Coola Bar Boy both currently $3.70 fixed with Bet365...I think that's below the odds for both of them.
    Race 2. I thought the front line was pretty even. I like Stormy Lecture but he has no gate speed. Kenze should get crossed and I reckon Glen Alpine Drive should be handing up to Dilingers Princess (and not just because they stablemates). T White been driving them agressive lately and Shes a Jackson should push forward. Perhaps find lead but Mark Attack will probably come around and give cover. Not sure what they do with Dani Pride drawn there but hard to see much getting in the way out 3 wide and at $12/$3 I like Shes A Jackson.
    Race 3. I did really like Northern Line, but given he is only $1.90 and previously disqualified trainer D Kennedy has a runner first up I will watch on. Jack Hall would be worth including in exotics or as a place bet but same problem.
    Race 4. Modern Dancer does go well and well and truly deserves to be favourite but if it can find the front Kings Law may take some running down over the mile. Most of the form in this race is behind Business In Motion and Kings Law put in the best run behind him. Still over $2.20 the place as well.
    Race 5 Goulburn Guy at $2 is a good bet imo. He went 1.58.6 here a couple months ago and won impressively. The other one maybe a saver win bet but include in exotics is Street Meets. Can see them going real hard early (a few might want the lead) and he loves it being a staying affair.
    Race 6. Been very disapointed with him this prep and probably deserves this price to be honest. Would rather see T Prest on him, drawn bad again but will probably win when I'm not on him so better have a little EW Quads on the River.
    Race 7. Not many if any 3yo fillies have run 2.00 around Temora and been beaten. Brigit Bufai gets another chance to lead and while Miss Nickels goes good the draw may be too much to overcome. $2.60 good price imo. Weliveinhope at $3.50 way way too short. Had it on par with Lorna Ella who is $18. They equal 3rd picks.
    Race 8. I'll give Equity Chip another go. Went from running up backsides last 3 to finding clear running room but galloping last start. Keeps me coming back like a mug lol!
    Race 9. The 3yo fillies could just about trifecta this. I think Whos Wispering at $1.80 is a good bet. Official Jasper is $2.80 and taking up valuable market % but you must remember while she's looked good winning she's been leading.
    Race 10. Absolute pus race! Did Didn't think Scoobydon't was too much worse than the rest of them at $41. Follow the 3yo theory from race 9 and throw in Lequippe Linden.
    Last edited by aussiebreno; 01-15-2015 at 07:07 PM.

aussiebreno
    Rc1 $100 Wins Mark Attack
    Rc2 $50EW Shes a Jackson
    Rc3 $20 Wins Northern Line. $10P Jack Hall. Tris: 2/10/f 2/f/10 2/9/10 2/10/9 2-9/2-9/10 $4 each
    Rc4 $25EW Kings Law
    Rc5 Tri 10/8/5-6-7 $13 Tri 10/5-6-7/8 $7 $10W $20P Street Meets $50wins Goulburn Guy
    Rc6 $5EW Quads on the River
    Rc7 $100 Wins Brigit Bufai
    Rc8 $10EW Equity Chips
    Rc9 $100 wins Whos Whispering
    Rc10 $5 EW Scooby $10W Leqippe Linden

$650 spend for the night.

Good luck

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Rc1 $100 Wins Mark Attack
    Rc2 $50EW Shes a Jackson
    Rc3 $20 Wins Northern Line. $10P Jack Hall. Tris: 2/10/f 2/f/10 2/9/10 2/10/9 2-9/2-9/10 $4 each
    Rc4 $25EW Kings Law
    Rc5 Tri 10/8/5-6-7 $13 Tri 10/5-6-7/8 $7 $10W $20P Street Meets $50wins Goulburn Guy
    Rc6 $5EW Quads on the River
    Rc7 $100 Wins Brigit Bufai
    Rc8 $10EW Equity Chips
    Rc9 $100 wins Whos Whispering
    Rc10 $5 EW Scooby $10W Leqippe Linden

$650 spend for the night.

Good luck
    Rc1. If it was a school test you'd be happy you backed the $2.50 fav at $4.40 and went against the $5.50 elect who was quoted at $3.70. That doesn't pay the bills though and after Mark Attack couldn't find the lead it wasn't the good thing I thought it was. Coola Bar Boy too good.
    Rc2. C Bell rightfully kept the lead and was too good on Dilingers Princess. Not a bad result at those odds but. $150 return.
    Rc3. Mediation galloped at the start and the fears were allayed. 2/10/f tri paid nice and Jack Hall @ $4.33 place was a steal $43 collect $36 collect $132 collect
    Rc4. Why you want to run a 29.6 2nd quarter I don't know. 4th just ran out of legs in the straight.
    Rc5. Hmmm.
    Rc6. You can't be 40/1 and miss the start 30m.
    Rc7. Even though Brigit Buafai won it went pretty ordinary. Worth mentioned Lorna Ella beat Weliveinhope by 0.10 cm! $260 collect
    Rc8. 5th btn 20m and I have finally sacked. Good result its finally got the flick!
    Rc9. Very very disapointing. If that's the best Snudden can get Whos Whispering to go I would be very very suprised. Not the same form it's showed previously.
    Rc10. Got what I deserved

$521 collect for a $129 loss. 20%...can't even blame TAB takeout because I was betting into relative good markets. I'll just blame Whos Whispering. Seriously $1.90 shot leads runs 44.3 lead time and 34 1st quarter. Find me another who's got beat at Wagga? Lost 50m on its last run.
    Last edited by aussiebreno; 01-16-2015 at 07:26 AM.

aussiebreno
    Fillies Tatlow at Melton Ladbrokes have put up $16 Fixed Larajay Macray. If it wasn't for the best 3 fillies in Vic her form would have read 1121 before last weeks Vicbred final. Still some vry nice fillies in this but drawn in 1 she should get a good run, an EW ticket will still almost double your money if she runs a place.

+ Reply to Thread