Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Tips

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Breno, prior to R4 at Kilmore tonight I was explaining to the missus my previous mishaps with one Top Venue (and his driver). She then got a live view of what I had been going on about!!

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_L View Post
    Breno, prior to R4 at Kilmore tonight I was explaining to the missus my previous mishaps with one Top Venue (and his driver). She then got a live view of what I had been going on about!!
    You won't have to worry for the next two weeks, he has been given a holiday!

aussiebreno
    Race 6 at Menangle.

Modern Max a C2 taking on C1s. That's not a great deal, given the whole field will eventually be a lot better than C1s. But 11 months ago ran narrow 2nd to Chilli Palmer and form around Pachacuti and Blissful Guy. Blissful Guy nearly won couple C3-C5 on the Sat nights. Pachacuti while disappointing not far off Poacher and top 4yos early in season at Syd. Modern Max first up for 8months I got a good deal about $6 went good then very narrowly beaten Pas Ultimate Delight and race was not run to suit one bit. That was $25K C1-C2. This is $7K C1. 3rd up after long spell now with Fitzpatrick should be on the up. Was hoping for better price (Opened $2.80 fixed) but get on!

aussiebreno
    Tweasy

aussiebreno
    Maryborough Race 7.

We will once again go for the horse down in grade and 3rd up from a spell. Probably won't get as good a run but Hall of Famer. An M2 racing C4-C5 horses.

Rob Auber picks the 9 and 11, but to be honest I would much rather the front row horses to beat Hall of Famer. Lachlan McIntosh selects 9 and 11 in his first four as well. The AAP prices have the 9 and 11 more reasonable prices but should they start shorter than you might find some EW value around the 1 and 2 as well.

Suggested bet: The 7 Hall of Famer to win.
    If prices permit small interest tris around numbers like 7/1,2/1,2 - 1,2,7box, 7/1,2,3,4,5,6/1,2,3,4,5,6 - 1,2/1,2,3,4,5,6,7

aussiebreno
    To easy

aussiebreno
    Surely Horizon Guy just wins tomorrow at Wagga?

aussiebreno
    It wasn't as easy I thought and there's a nervous punter here but a winning one nevertheless.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Young

Race 1. Cooba Creek. I was really impressed with his run last week. He worked in quick time to the death, as soon as he got there I actually said to the person next to me that that was the end of Cooba Creek, but he fought on very bravely and nearly won the race. A big run. That was in a C2-C3 race last week, but its a C1-C2 race this week. Not a big drop on paper but have a look at his opposition last week. High view Conall had been winning Menangle Country heats and finals and ran in the Canberra Cup. Mach Cade had been racing in C3-C5 races and same story with Hayden who took on top 3yos last yr. The one and two horse ran a slower time same track and dust then Cooba Creek last week. A few have form around Smokin bopper. Precious M sat outside Smokin Bopper and didnt go down to big a margin. High view Conall was in that race and never seen daylight, if he did he prob wins. Precious M will get a much easier trip this time and that's why I am throwing it in as the other winning chance. $40 wins on both Cooba Creek and Precious M. $20 quinella. Do not take under $2 Precious M and Id even hesitate taking under $3.

Race 4. It's a $16,000 Oaks so obviously there is some decent fillies in the race. But 1.59.4 around Young by Perfectionist is a good run and it looked to have something up the sleeve. The danger is Artista Lombo or Takahoa could take it on early, leaving Freedom Is and Grin and Gold with a big chance to run them down. $100 wins Perfectionist. Don't take under $1.50 but with Freedom Is in the field I can't see that happening.

Race 6 Monifeith. Beaten 5m and 10m Mach Beauty and FAR. If they in this they're both $1.10. Rocketing home in 1.54 over 2400m. He has been racing grand circuit horses, the rest have been racing 'just' FFA horses. $100 wins.

Race 8. Flight to Vegas. Beaten 20m in 1.57.5 over mile at Young. That equates to 1.59 personal time. Add 2 secs for extra distance. 2.01. Similar last start, 1.57.1. Add two secs for distance, add 1 secs as wont be on pegs, will need to cover ground, add 1.2 secs btn margin which gives 2.01.3. Everything else has been getting beaten in slower times. $200 wins.
    Here I am tipping Cooba Creek after a fantastic run behind Highview Conall. Cooba Creek gone on to do nothing (lacks speed, but still) while Highview Conall starting in a Kilmore Cup! A lot changes in 7 months!

Member Gelding doncht will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Don Chet
    Looks like a good one. Looking forward to that then.

+ Reply to Thread