Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Saturday Night Menangle

nat

Saturday Night Menangle

What's the thought's on this meeting

1) Who will win the Chariots and what time will be posted ?

2) Who will win the Len Smith and will the break 1:50 ?

3) who will win the Derby ?

This is the way I see it

For A Reason for the Chariots in 1:50 Lanercost to lead and make the pace with For A Reason getting the sit on his back then Motu Crusader to come hard at the 400 with For A Reason to pop off Lanercost back in the straight and and put a length or 2 on the pack in the run to the line

Mr Feelgood in 1:49.8 Washakie to burn burn burn off the gate with Feelgood getting the drag along with Smoken up in the death grinding then Feelgood gets clear at the 400 nice and fresh and strolls on by them in the straight

Royal Verdict in 1:54-5 if he'd driven like his last win and the trial at Melton has that ITMQ feel about him finally could win from anywhere with a cold sit if not burnt early.

aussiebreno
    1) For A Reason 1.52.4

2) Mr Feelgood 1.51.6

3) Devilish Smile 1.55.2

4) (APG) Majestic Reign 1.57.2

Yep you heard it here first; Luke McCarthy to drive all four plus maybe a couple others to victory.

Member Filly DAZZA will become famous soon enough DAZZA's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michael Johnson
    I think Chariot King will burn out and take a sit on Lanercost back, not the biggest Lanercost fan but he gets his chance here to prove himself, definately a wonderful horse, just needs to take that next step and gets his chance to do it here. Think Atom Of Courage has to go forward and can run a nice race, probably end up 1x2. For A Reason will just roll over to the death and wait for Motu Crusader to give him the 1x1. Im just thinking back to Gold Coast Derby last year here. Was same senario, Lanercost infront, Motu Crusader in the death and For A Reason 1x1. For A Reason should be to classy in the straight. IF Motu Crusader beats Lanercost home, will be the end of him for mine. Cant forget about Purdons horse, can train one to the minute, ID final night reminded everyone of that.
    Il go 1) For A Reason 2) Motu Crusader 3) Lanercost

I can see Washakie crossing and handing up to Mr Feelgood and if all reports are right Mr Feelgood being abit too good. Smoken Up will roll to the death and be in it all the way as usual and you can never right him off. Just Feel Mr Feelgood might be able get one over on him here. Holy Camp Boy is the sleeper, loves Menangle, can run into a place. If Lance is in the death I think they can break 1.50 .. prediction, 1.49.6.

Really like the way Excel Stride is going, if he can run those sectionals again, might be able to take some of the sprint out of Royal Verdict. Think Excel Stride can lead most of the way.

buster
    derby - royal verdict to lead and hand up to excel stride, royal verdict to win
    chariots - lay for a reason
    len smith - mr feelgood to win, lay holy camp boy the place if possible

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    derby - royal verdict to lead and hand up to excel stride, royal verdict to win
    chariots - lay for a reason
    len smith - mr feelgood to win, lay holy camp boy the place if possible
    im not so sure Royal verdict will cross early. I give Caribbean Blaster a really good hope. His run in the heat was excellent

buster
    i think hes fast enough out and nobody bar excel stride will hold him out, he has gone forward in every big race

my chariots tip is bitobliss, should be some money early for him fixed odds, was amazing in his heat
    Last edited by buster; 04-28-2011 at 05:55 PM.

Member Filly montana will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dean Shannon
    Occupation
    unemployed
    1) Lanercost 1.51.4 because i am bias and he worked brilliantly during the week.
    2) Smoken Up 1.49.8 has a statement he needs to make and i think lance will keep running.
    3) Carribbean Blaster i think can lead and run 1.56
    4) Louvre to win the APG in 1.56.5

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Montana - good luck with Lanercost on Sat night. it should be a very exciting contest . Im sure he will run a great race for you

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Apg Fillies final - Majestic Reign 1:55.6 place chance Lettucereason
    Derby - Royal Verdict 1:55.9 place chance Mabrook
    Chariots - Lanercost to beat For A Reason and Russely Rascal for third 1:51.8
    Len Smith - Mr Feelgood 1:50.3 and place chance Holy Camp Boy

Member Filly latemail_cam will become famous soon enough latemail_cam's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cameron Lee
    Occupation
    CEO
    Derby - MUSTANG MACH
    Chariots - FOREVER REASON
    Len Smith - MR FEELGOOD

+ Reply to Thread