Lots of Country trainers is what I am referring to. You can get country as low as $35 plus shoeing & vet, the norm is $50-60. I even know of trainers at Wyong charging $60 a day plus add ons.
Yes most city trainers are $110 + add ons.
My current country trainers Ballina & Wauchope are $55 & $50 plus shoeing $70 & $90 respectively- one includes trackwork rider one doesn't. one will have no transport charge within 150 k's the other free. there are all different liitle perks.

I know trainers in the harness industry that charge $60 for shoeing yet when I worked with a trainer back in the 80's & different one in the 90's they would do there own shoeing and charge bugger all not like these days, actually theres a thread I wonder how many younger trainers can actually shoe? not just tack on a shoe. I don't think there as many horseman as there was even a decade ago. Just my opinion.

When I was getting prices a lot of Menangle trainers wanted $1400 a month plus costs that's not to say your horse would race at headquarters depending on what we know, ability so it could enevitably race at Penrith or Newcastle etc.