Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: APG Round 2 what do we think?

Junior Member Foal sdog will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown

APG Round 2 what do we think?

It's going to be a great final for mine, how does this crop rate to other years?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Fly Like an Eagle most impressive, and fastest.
    Gamechanger good of course but didnt seem as good as last week i didnt think,
    the runs of Macca Kelly and Black Caprice were huge. If Macca was closer to leader throughout he would have won.
    Soho Valencia cruised, wasnt pushed out to maximum.

Member Gelding Zipper will become famous soon enough Zipper's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    I agree Fly Like an Eagle deserves to be favourite. Gamechanger was good and did it easy, Macca Kelly would never have beaten him. Valencia good but not sure he can go with the other two. Liked the run of Mr Nickel, he will be a good each way bet in the final with Magix Bliss. If the Eagle and Gamechanger draw the front row it will be a 2 horse race!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Macca gave Gamechanger at least 20m head start from the 400m and only lost by 3!!!!
    Magic Bliss also very good tough run!

Member Gelding Zipper will become famous soon enough Zipper's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    JDP was only keeping Gamechangers mind on the job anf he was laying in a bit. Macca Kelly was entitled to run on given his run in the race. Macca was an excellent effort but he is not in the same class as Gamechanger or Fly Like an Eagle. Gamechanger will be a superstar 3yo when he matures!!

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Fly Like an Eagle, Gamechanger both very nice runs. I thought the run of Magic Bliss was super and the thing i liked most about it is he fought to the line not once did he give up.

aussiebreno
    The run of Macca Kelly has actually made the think Soho Valencia will be a great crack in the final. Macca Kelly got owned by Desirable Guy at Wagga a month back and Desirable Guy is a length or two behind Soho Valencia meaning Macca Kelly is well behind yet Macca Kelly got that close to Gamechanger.

Member Filly montana will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dean Shannon
    Occupation
    unemployed
    its going to be a very competitive final , away from the winners i was very impressed by Magic Bliss and Black Caprice both horses did it tough in fast times a number of horses have really come ahead through this series and nice to see it wont by any means be a one act affair. its really hard to split Fly Like an Eagle and Gamechanger pre barrier draw but i think i would be leaning towards Fly like an Eagle as Gamechanger still seems a bit immature and has done things wrong in his races , i think he will be a superstar 3 year old also. like most races its going to come down to barrier draw and there could be 5 or 6 real chances.

Junior Member Foal sdog will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    i agree the draw will determine the main chances next week.

Gamechanger looks to be maturing all the time outside of the laying in last night he seemed to have improved his manners.....

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    I thought Magic Bliss was the best run of the night. Makes you think Scandalman is pretty bloody good as he sat outside magic Bliss last week and brained him!

Black Caprice also very good, but doesnt make the final.

I might be biased, but if the Eagle draws the front, i think he just wins!

+ Reply to Thread