Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: APG Round 2 what do we think?

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by remington View Post
    looking at the times last night though and how far back macca kelly came im prepared to say he is a better horse then desirable guy and the time last night showed it, the race at wagga he was still abit green now that he has learnt what it is about hes going stop. with a decent draw im sure bernie and bruce expect him in the top 4 (i know they rate him rather highly) not saying that soho valencia wont be up there but the times they went and the runs they had i dont believe soho's heat was that good.
    So a two seperate races show Macca Kelly is better than Desirable Guy yet the race they were in together doesnt. Righteo. Ive actually heard they dont rate any of their current stable; this bloke included and I could tell trackside Bernie was happy/suprised he won his first start; this from a guy who rarely shows positive emotion let alone in a $3000 race at Wagga. Only going 2.05 and getting mown down mind you. Soho Valencia cant do much more than win; Im sure he could have ran 1.56 if burnt a gut if the driver didnt look after him or another good horse was in it. If Soho Valencia draws to lead I will have no hesitation in tipping him to win.

Member Gelding Zipper will become famous soon enough Zipper's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    The final just got whole lot more interesting after the barrier draw.

Mr Nickel in 3
    Gamechanger in 5
    Magic Bliss in 8
    Soho Valencia in 9
    Fly Like An Eagle in 10

Gamechanger would just about have to be favourite with that draw. I still think the Eagle can win, just going to do it a bit tough!!

aussiebreno
    Dont like Magic Bliss but the other 4 and also the pole for a place look to trifecta.....not that Im making a big statement by saying that as boxing them all up would probably result in a loss.

Junior Member Foal sdog will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Gamchanger will be winning for mine!!!!!!!

triplev123
    I agree. From (5) it'll be JDP & Gamechanger at the wire.

aussiebreno
    How do you get a job at HRV? Seriously, I want one. They can afford suits so they must pay ok and the works easy. 3 people to conduct a barrier draw!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi-X_...el_video_title

Member Filly montana will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dean Shannon
    Occupation
    unemployed
    after the draw i like.

1. fly like an eagle
    2. exciteusinthecity
    3. magic bliss

Member Gelding Zipper will become famous soon enough Zipper's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    I'm starting to lean towards Gamechanger after the draw. The Eagle is the best horse in the race but from the draw Gamechanger will lead comfortably and The Eagle is going to need a nice cart into the race to run him down. I reckon his (Gamechanger) 1.54.7 record might go tomorrow night.....

Can't rule out Magic Bliss or Soho Valencia if they get the right run either. Not overly fussed about Mr Nickel anymore, after reviewing his form he will be a better 3yo.

aussiebreno
    Has anyone noticed a return of the colts?
    For so long I reckon 90% of the boys (just a general observation feel free to disagree) get cut but the APG final tomorow is dominated by colts.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by remington View Post
    looking at the times last night though and how far back macca kelly came im prepared to say he is a better horse then desirable guy and the time last night showed it, the race at wagga he was still abit green now that he has learnt what it is about hes going stop. with a decent draw im sure bernie and bruce expect him in the top 4 (i know they rate him rather highly) not saying that soho valencia wont be up there but the times they went and the runs they had i dont believe soho's heat was that good.
    And in a cruel twist of irony tell me which horse cost the other $47500 while Soho Valencia also ran third.

+ Reply to Thread