Senior Member Colt Hermione will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jan Reynolds
    Occupation
    Education
    Horses
    Chardanae Mullinalaghta Lad

Mini panic..

this afternoon, thought the site was a gonner! Hope it was a just a minimal glitch. :

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Yes, I tried to get on a few times during the day, Wonder what happened??

Administrator 3YO admin will become famous soon enough admin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    Sorry about that, I wrote a write up of what happened here:

http://www.harnessracingforum.com/sh...?5748-Downtime

Some people are still reporting that they can't access the site. I'm pretty sure it's because ISP's cache DNS records and when these went down they still haven't pushed the updated ones through to all their users. It's been almost 48 hours so this should pretty much be resolved for everybody, but if not please let me know.
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Have just made the long trip back from visiting brenno in the Harnesslink De-Tox centre. Not a pretty sight let me tell you. He going along OK but heavily sedated and ranting all sorts of stuff that teecee would immediately edit out.

No forum for 2 days. Nice to know we have a life outside it even though we check every 1/2 hour to see if back up again.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Hahahahaha, Yeh it was a bit like that Paul, I was having a panic attack thinking that I stuffed my phone up. I sent Dallas(Mango) a message asking if he was having any problems, No mate, All good here and I was back on 10 minutes later. I think the panic come about due to the fact it took me about 3 months to get used to this I-Phone, Just have to be careful this phone doesn't end up like the previous, In the bottom of the washing machine.

+ Reply to Thread