Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: QLD racing

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Disgusting is an under statement, we need harness racing going foward in every state and it looks like Bob is trying to crush it. It's a pitty someone wouldn't crush him.

Hi Flashing Red

If i remember right you were saying Bob's not that bad for the industry well i'd hate to see what bad is.
    Last edited by mango; 05-01-2011 at 01:04 PM.

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith
    Kevin & Kay have been great for harness racing especially in QLD. They could so easily pour their money into thoroughbreds like most of the other wealthy people who prefer the more glamourous thoroughbreds.

Good work Bob ! How much more damage can you do to Harness Racing.

Member Gelding Village Kid will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Craig Kavanagh
    Occupation
    Finance
    That just defies logic.

Would be great to see them come here to SA to pop up the industry... I just hope they don't waste their money as harness racing has been so badly mismanaged down here it might be throwing good money away.

For the sake of QLD racing lets hope it doesn't turn out that way

aussiebreno
    I frequent another forum for thoroughbred racing and they are hating on Bob Bently as well.

Member Filly latemail_cam will become famous soon enough latemail_cam's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cameron Lee
    Occupation
    CEO
    Bobs no good.........

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Latemail_cam

Sorry of the topic for a sec but i'm curious to the horse you use as your pic is it one of yours.

Member Filly montana will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dean Shannon
    Occupation
    unemployed
    i think there is alot more to this issue than has been disclosed at this point.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Would you like to fill us in Montana or would that be better left for another time.

Member Yearling Shakamaker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    I read somewhere that Kevin Seymour's sponsorship of the QLD Harness Racing Industry in 2009/10 was $25,000 - not $1m as reported or implied.

The other implication from the article that was on Harnesslink earlier in the week is that Kevin and Kay Seymours name was being attached to the Nursery Series despite the fact that they were not contributing any sponsorship dollars towards the race.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakamaker View Post
    I read somewhere that Kevin Seymour's sponsorship of the QLD Harness Racing Industry in 2009/10 was $25,000 - not $1m as reported or implied.

The other implication from the article that was on Harnesslink earlier in the week is that Kevin and Kay Seymours name was being attached to the Nursery Series despite the fact that they were not contributing any sponsorship dollars towards the race.
    I suppose the money tipped in by Watpac for the ID doesnt count... please..

Go have a look at the 7:30 report on ABC from the last 2 nights to see the truth about Bob Bentley. you can watch it online

+ Reply to Thread