Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Smoken Up

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea

Smoken Up

WOW What a mile cut out by Lance and Smoken Up 1:48.5 just amazing.
    Last edited by mango; 05-01-2011 at 09:25 AM. Reason: I had 1.48.6 sorry.

Member Filly latemail_cam will become famous soon enough latemail_cam's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cameron Lee
    Occupation
    CEO
    OMG thats insane..............

Flashing Red
    I love it when they let them run! Well done Lance and Trigger

Member Filly latemail_cam will become famous soon enough latemail_cam's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cameron Lee
    Occupation
    CEO
    That was spine tingling it just makes you think what alot of these horses can do if let run

Flashing Red
    You mean if the NSW drivers stop driving it like a 800m track! :-P They've been going quick times at the 1000m Melton and Albion Park for a while.

nat
    What can I say I'm pumped and proud we have finally done it I expected 1:49 but when I seen the rest couldn't keep up and Lance looking at the clock I knew it was on but 1:48.5 that's world class on a 1400m track. Well done Lance and Trigger it made an ordinary night special

How good is Menangle now best track in the Southern Hemisphere

aussiebreno
    wowskies

triplev123
    Incredible stuff that. Just got home and watched the replay. Mango sent me a Text with the result & it took a bit to register, I was stunned. What an awesome effort...a MONSTER MILE. Well done to Lance & connections & what a horse Smoken Up.

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith
    A Great Result,

Just goes to show that the Aussie / Kiwi horses are up to running the same times as the U.S. horses can. I reckon after his 1200m run Coastal with fractions of 26.5 , 27.1 , 26.9 could run a wicked mile at Menangle.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    Incredible stuff that. Just got home and watched the replay. Mango sent me a Text with the result & it took a bit to register, I was stunned. What an awesome effort...a MONSTER MILE. Well done to Lance & connections & what a horse Smoken Up.
    Same. Was watching it the pub and it was impressive enough how he gave Mr Feelgood the afterburners but to see the time is unbelievable

+ Reply to Thread