Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Form

Member Filly kung fu man will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    warren tuckwell

Thumbs up Form

I have noticed every week when i look at the punters corner all the other states have thier form done and nsw zilch!! ,just wondering why its always the same

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by kung fu man View Post
    I have noticed every week when i look at the punters corner all the other states have thier form done and nsw zilch!! ,just wondering why its always the same
    I'd hardly bother looking at the iform anyway.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    I actually find the early speed indicators very, very useful.

Member Filly kung fu man will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    warren tuckwell
    Yep thats usually all i pay much attention too,but dont mind seeing another opinion on how someone else sees the form, here it is 1pm thursday still not done
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>It has me staggered that iform has me going back at the start on iconic legend! Might end up there at some point but will b charging out!!!</p>&mdash; Grant Forrest (@MrHenty) <a href="https://twitter.com/MrHenty/statuses/449339130325909504">March 28, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Definitely prefer the iform to the others. You get opinion as to the way the race may be run together with a rough price guide.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>It has me staggered that iform has me going back at the start on iconic legend! Might end up there at some point but will b charging out!!!</p>&mdash; Grant Forrest (@MrHenty) <a href="https://twitter.com/MrHenty/statuses/449339130325909504">March 28, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What the hell did I just read here Brendan????

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by broncobrad View Post
    What the hell did I just read here Brendan????
    A poor attempt at copying a tweet.

Grant Forrest, driver of Iconic Legend made the tweet. Not sure if you are familiar with Iconic Legend but he grows a leg when out in front, loses a leg when he is back in the field. Drew four at Wagga couple weeks ago. Was always going to go forward, Iform had him going back. Forrest tweeted that it had him staggered Iform had him going back on Iconic Legend.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    A poor attempt at copying a tweet.

Grant Forrest, driver of Iconic Legend made the tweet. Not sure if you are familiar with Iconic Legend but he grows a leg when out in front, loses a leg when he is back in the field. Drew four at Wagga couple weeks ago. Was always going to go forward, Iform had him going back. Forrest tweeted that it had him staggered Iform had him going back on Iconic Legend.

Not familiar at all about Iconic Legend...but it all makes a lot more sense now...Cheers!

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    The problem with the I-Form is that when it gets the read of the race wrong it gets it way wrong. Some of the statements that are made about horses having early speed or a lack thereof are sometimes so far removed from reality it's astounding.

+ Reply to Thread