Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars

Intransit

did anyone else see the plunge horse in the first at Albury last night??
    Intransit. got the bickies after doing plenty of work...well done Richard Prior, but I'm a little bit dirty you kept the plunge to yourself

Good onya mate great to see, one you bred always a bit more of a thrill.

Had a stubby for you after I seen the race.

Cheers,
    Dan

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Thanks Dan, Huge thrill. Also picked up a couple of bucks on the punt thanks to Breno's form analysis and speed map. He was only 1/100 of a second off his predicted time which was quiet amazing.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes

under the radar

I did hear a whisper a good thing was heading north up the Hume Saturday night, 5's into 2's wasn't it? Richard??? Well done and congrats. And one certain form analyst, the first four, nice one Breno

aussiebreno
    Thanks again Richard and Wayne, it was nice for my form analysis to be correct, but the main point of joy for me was just having Intransit win for Richard. Came off the canvas and a very gritty win. I reckon the forum should follow him, has a few more wins to come I am sure.
    Savesometimetodream won for Leigh Stollery (Lucky Camillas Lovechild) last weekend, Intransit this weekend. Hopefully someone can get the forum a winner this weekend (I hope Palais Du Louvre is listening!!!)

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Sssshhhh Breno, The betting agencies might be spying on us lol, Palais' is going to knock one out soon at big odds.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Thanks again Richard and Wayne, it was nice for my form analysis to be correct, but the main point of joy for me was just having Intransit win for Richard. Came off the canvas and a very gritty win. I reckon the forum should follow him, has a few more wins to come I am sure.
    Savesometimetodream won for Leigh Stollery (Lucky Camillas Lovechild) last weekend, Intransit this weekend. Hopefully someone can get the forum a winner this weekend (I hope Palais Du Louvre is listening!!!)
    We've set him a task this week breno. R6N2 Kilmore Saturday night. The 7 goes ok. Running a 'closest to the pin' comp on how many hours sleep son will get between now and then. Bit excited myself. Will be my proudest moment in 35 years in the game.

Richards horse Intransit in the first. Good luck Richard!!

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    We've set him a task this week breno. R6N2 Kilmore Saturday night. The 7 goes ok. Running a 'closest to the pin' comp on how many hours sleep son will get between now and then. Bit excited myself. Will be my proudest moment in 35 years in the game.

Richards horse Intransit in the first. Good luck Richard!!
    My entry for the "closest to the pin", 3.5 hours @ 50%

+ Reply to Thread