Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Jim & Friday Vs Lookinforadventure & Bruce

triplev123

Big Jim & Friday Vs Lookinforadventure & Bruce

Can't wait for these two to hook-up and go at it. Bring on the Stakes Racing!

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    BIG JIM went 1.52 in his first hit out the other day so i can't wait to see him when he get's serious.

Member Gelding Fullerton will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mike Morano
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    I would like to ask Mr Bellino does Bruce Saunders train Lookinforadventure or Big Jim in every article he almost puts down Lookinforadventure and says how great Big Jim is. So I would like to ask Mr Bellino does this bother you? I know if that was my trainer I would not be happy.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Fullerton

His probably stating the obvious that Big Jim is the bench mark this year and trying to take some pressure of himslf. How good of a horse is Lookinforadventure and are there any horses hitting the tracks over there at the moment that are serious 3yr old contenders.

Real Name
    Mike Morano
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Lookinforadventure is a great horse so is big Jim. But I wouldn't want my trainer to talk like that. The trainer of Big Jim does not speak like that . This was not the only article he done that in , the article in the horseman was way worse.I would love to know Mr Bellino's take on it.Big Bad John has Quali twice very nice.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Fullerton

Whats Big Bad John's breeding and when do the big 3yr old race's kick off and have you heard any reports on any 2yr old's. Do you know how the Jereme's Jet/Lis Mara's are going.

Real Name
    Mike Morano
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    He is a Western Hanover out of an Arts place mare Trulyaworkofart he is a really really nice horse. May 20 or 21 is the first big 3yo race at the Meadowlands NJ Classic. Don't know about the 2yo yet.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Fullerton

Thank's i've just found his breeding in the 2010 Lexington yearling sale book, would he be one of the last crops by Western Hanover. Any info you can give me along the line as to which horses you think that are going good would be great that way i can keep an eye out and hopefully watch them. When do the 2yr old's start comming out to play.

Real Name
    Mike Morano
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Well probably mid to late June on the 2yo crop I have been keeping my eye on some horses at farm but the RocknRoll Hanovers seem to be at the front of the line again . Lis Mara and Jereme's Jet most are in Canada.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Fullerton

I see Big Jim and Lookinforadventure go at it this wkend, how's the depth of horses overall for this race. What sought of time could be expected from an early season race like this.

+ Reply to Thread