Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Big Jim & Friday Vs Lookinforadventure & Bruce

Member Gelding Fullerton will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mike Morano
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Hi Mango,
    There are two or three horses that I think will be a huge test for big Jim Bettorthancheddar, Big Bad John,and RollwithJoe.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Fullerton

I watched Bettorthancheddar race the other night and he cut a nice mile in 1:49.2 and looked nice in doing it i also read comments that they wished they had a few more runs under his belt, there looks to be alot of untapped potential there. Don't know much about Big Bad John so hopefully you might be able to fill me in there. RollwithJoe i watched his race at the meadowlands on the same card as Big Jim but in a earlier race and he goes nice i also noticed that RollwithJoe is a full brother to Bettor's Delight.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Big Jim beaten by Up The Credit who is by Western Terror in 1:49 at Mohawk saturday night the 4th of june.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    The other 2 divisions of the Somebeachsomewhere went to

Bestofthebest Hanover by Western Hanover out of former great mare Bunny Lake in 1:51.2

Roll With Joe who is a full brother to Bettor's Delight in 1:49.3

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Fullerton

You mentioned Roll With Joe before he won on the wkend and i thought Bettorthancheddar went good aswell, it opens up the race's over the next couple of wk's before the cup and after watching the racing on the wkend there's 5 or 6 good horse's that if they make the final anyone of them could take it out with the right draw. Just a question for you have they ever taken a sit with Big Jim as he seem's to leave himself open for the back markers.

Member Gelding Fullerton will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mike Morano
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    I think its going to be RollwithJoe or Big Bad John there are no standouts in this group yet . In my opinion there will be a different winner every week.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    I thought Big Jim would hard to beat this year but after getting beat on the wkend and watching some of the other race's there are contenders galore. It make's for some interesting racing comming up with the heats of the NA cup and then the final the week later.

triplev123
    Agreed. This crop is showing a hell of a lot more depth at 3yrs than it appeared to have at 2yrs. Looking forward to what's shaping up to be a great season of racing.

triplev123
    Here's a bit of trivia for you Mango. The dam of Betterthancheddar is a Camtastic sired half sister to the Nero sired dam of none other than Parson's Den. Armed with that fact I'm sure you will henceforth sleep soundly.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Thanks triple i slept like a baby.

+ Reply to Thread