Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: How do we make Harness Racing strong via today's sports betting market

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Watching the TVN coverage of Sha Tin. How do we compete with that - we cannot BUT we have to get some exclusive coverage like that at least a couple of times a year and do it twice as well as we do now
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    The trot has just been run at Horsham and it seemed to gather a few more spectators than the previous races but on counting there was less than 50 of us on the steps. There was about 40 blokes but I would only bet that 2 of them are younger than me - I am a few weeks short of 60.
    I know it is a Wednesday arvo and probably anyone not retired should be at work but it made me think - if it is true that punters will only bet on what they can watch, are daytime punters mostly over 60, Pro's or in the loo at work with their i phone
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Gelding doncht will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Don Chet
    if it is true that punters will only bet on what they can watch, are daytime punters mostly over 60
    Indeed. I think that makes a whole lot of sense!

+ Reply to Thread