Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Snappy debut by Shark Gesture 2yo filly

triplev123

Snappy debut by Shark Gesture 2yo filly

If you get a chance watch the replay of Race 3 at Cobram today.
    A 2yo Shark Gesture filly 1st starter came from the back line and made an impressive late charge from motherless at the rear of the field through quarters of 28.9 & 28.8...went down by just a meter & a bit on the line, 1:58.6 for the 1670m. Gesturestar is her name, from a Nero's BB mare. Puppet was in the bike for breeder/owner & trainer. S. G Smith. One for the Black Book.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hey Triple

Just watched the replay and that filly went super for it's first start and to take ground off them going 4 wide on the bend in a 28.8 quarter. Looks to have a bit of size about her as well and will be short in the odd's department next start.

triplev123
    She'd be deadly at Menangle. Pull out, balance up, aim up and then let loose.

Junior Member Foal chopper will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Shane Oliver
    At this fillies only 2nd trial I watched her spot lettucereason (2nd in Leeton breeders plate and good winner at menangle last saturday) a fair margin and run her to 2mtrs in a 28.4 last qrt.
    Been a big fan of the filly and her run the other day was enormous. only had 3 trials and stable works 2 x horses, will improve quite a deal from that run on monday.

triplev123
    G'day Chopper,

I think she might prove herself to be right up there with the best of them. That's how impressed I was anyway. My initial interest in her was by way of being a fan of her sire. We've got a good looking & well related 2yo filly by him that unfortunately will never race because of a bad knee but she'll be bred from this coming season. She's a very similar style of horse to Gesturestar, good sized, the same colour & all. I like the horse's chances and there have been a few whispers that he's coming back down here for the 2011/12 season, fingers crossed.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Wagga Thursday 19- May
    7.17pm Race 3 No 2 Gesturestar

triplev123
    If she's a good as I think she is then that would have to be the best of good things out of the 2 hole Mango.

Member Filly remington will become famous soon enough remington's Avatar
    Real Name
    joshua tinning
    Horses
    il tesoro, total control
    With darryl perrot throwing everything but the seat at her should be able to see just how good she is. Possibly dance for maddi could knock her off?

triplev123
    No idea Rem. I don't know the driver at all. Dance For Maddi goes well though I believe.

Member Filly remington will become famous soon enough remington's Avatar
    Real Name
    joshua tinning
    Horses
    il tesoro, total control
    you only have to stand on the home turn of wagga pace way watching a race with darryl driving to understand, switch the draw and i think dance for maddi is the one to beat only because its not the longest straight at wagga but if Gesturestar is leading on the home turn hard to see her getting beat

+ Reply to Thread