Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: ODDS AND ENDS - not worth a thread but worth a post

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Ash you had better start waxing lyrical about the trotters - there are so many trots races nowadays I might need you to convert me.
    Three last night at Melton and three tonight at Ballarat!
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Filly Boydy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Adam Boyd
    Talk about a experience that makesyou reassess your participation in the industry.

Had a horse shatter a leg @ Newcastle that had to be euthenised.

Does not happen very often in harness racing but hard to take.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Real sorry to hear that Adam.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Boydy View Post
    Talk about a experience that makesyou reassess your participation in the industry.

That's terrible Adam. Sorry to hear that.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by Boydy View Post

Thats crap news Adam. Sorry to hear that.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Ash you had better start waxing lyrical about the trotters - there are so many trots races nowadays I might need you to convert me.
    Three last night at Melton and three tonight at Ballarat!
    Sorry Kev, i'm a few days late on your request!
    Last weekend old news now but today nicely showed how those "useless trotters" can make you a dollar if u watch, but really watch whats goin on!
    Race 1 Qld today.
    Winner pays $81 on Supertab, Exacta $671 Tri $547 and First 4 actually a disappointing $2732.
    Watch the replay of her first start last week. SFF gave the leader about 40-50m headstart, didn't make up too much ground beaten by that horse by about 35odd metres. That horse No Bones About It doesn't mind galloping at start, last week went away well did well beaten by far better horse. This week Amelia Pond would b better for 1 race in SS experience, fitness and as you do with trotters hope that lucks on your side.
    Today No Bones loses the odd 50 at the start, Amelia leads and IMPORTANTLY as she did last week, trots, doesn't gallop, only has to beat the 50m back marker Last Sunrise who has done a lot of work...
    Bingo, its time for 3 trotters races at Menangle.
    Race 1 not much happening fourth horse puts me out of first 4.
    race 2 As you master Kevin have showed recently, odds on pops go down about 50% of the time, great first 4, great Tri
    race 3 3rd horse puts me out
    Horsham trot another odds on with a 50% chance? nope about 10-25% chance i reckon, good ability but mental case will either win or near last with better chance of last than first, finishes 144m from winner. First 4 $3200.
    However didn't have 1 freakin dollar on anything!
    Got pumped at work today didn't see any races until replays on iPhone about 4pm! Have gone thru 2 boxes of tissues so far...
    Without a word of a lie could very well have been a 40k plus day.
    Some days things all just go as you hoped/planned, of course many other days they don't. And these are the days of our lives!!! lol.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Ash I am not sure if I am becoming interested in the trotters or whether your writing is just too good to stop reading.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Junior Member Weanling dmac43 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dannie McKinnon
    Kotare Roland a bit stiff being made 1st Emergency a week after winning FFA. Amajorjo gets a start ahead of it after winning m1 to m3.

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    G.Hall Snr's got plenty of other horses young Clint can gain experience with but he shouldn't be driving Quinny just yet, Nobody knows the horse like Jnr and young Clint was found out big time when the speed went on.
    Tonight seems like a better fit for Clint than last weeks race.......still scratching my head Richard!

Senior Member Colt Chariots will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ray Coote
    Clinton is actually older than Gary Jnr. and has held a licence for many years. Hardly inexperienced.

Closed Thread