Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 29 of 100 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast

Thread: ODDS AND ENDS - not worth a thread but worth a post

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    When I am on one of the forum home pages, I get a little line above the Harnesslink banner that indicates that suggests the page is opened in duplicate - anyone else ever see that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    Nope never noticed that before
    Nope never noticed that before
    You you will will be be happy happy to to know know Paul Paul that that I I worked worked it it out out..
    It is caused by having your screen at more than 100%
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 3YO Race For Fun will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Toni Dartson
    You you will will be be happy happy to to know know Paul Paul that that I I worked worked it it out out..
    It is caused by having your screen at more than 100%
    Kev have you thought about starting up an I. T. support business at the Gap? As long as it doesn't affect your pension. :-)

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Hahahahaha !!!!!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    When I am on one of the forum home pages, I get a little line above the Harnesslink banner that indicates that suggests the page is opened in duplicate - anyone else ever see that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Race For Fun View Post
    Kev have you thought about starting up an I. T. support business at the Gap? As long as it doesn't affect your pension. :-)
    No pension I'm afraid Toni (early retirement) and what I know about IT makes Richard laugh but sends my 28yo & 25yo ROFL
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Sorry about that Kev, I couldn't resist it and I'm sure Toni will keep. We'll have to keep an eye on Toni for any slip ups and she'll have to watch out for a double pronged attack from the Grey Army.

Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Hey Breno, I noticed a P.Bryce drove a trial winner at Wagga a couple of days ago, Good chance your related???

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    Hey Breno, I noticed a P.Bryce drove a trial winner at Wagga a couple of days ago, Good chance your related???
    Spot on mate. Phil us my uncle. Another uncle got the horse cheap. He is a pretty handy pacer. Going to draw bad and/or be up against quality opposition like tomorrow at Young but the main thing is under new handicapping system it will get a run each week and provide some fun. Hopefully it can get a win one day (tomorrow looks too hard imo) for him.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Spot on mate. Phil us my uncle. Another uncle got the horse cheap. He is a pretty handy pacer. Going to draw bad and/or be up against quality opposition like tomorrow at Young but the main thing is under new handicapping system it will get a run each week and provide some fun. Hopefully it can get a win one day (tomorrow looks too hard imo) for him.
    Good luck, hope you all have a truck load of fun with him.
    Cheers,
    Dan

Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Yes he's handy alright mate and he's the type of horse that will fly under the radar, Good luck to the Uncle's, They will have some fun with this bloke.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    When is a perfectionist NOT THE the perfectionist??????

http://www.harness.org.au/trial-resu...?trialId=12388

Closed Thread