Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 38 of 100 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast

Thread: ODDS AND ENDS - not worth a thread but worth a post

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    Obviously, the horse just needed a few runs under it's belt to get fit! Or it could be just a case of the numbers game! Hey Kev, do you suffer from insomnia.......it must have been after midnight when you put up this post?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Who goes to bed before midnight? (Retired and don't have to get up early )
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    In a cost cutting move HRNSW have decided to incorporate the Mobile barrier and Ambulance into 1 vehicle. A spoken advised, "that immediately the start is effected the mobile will move to the left off the track, and then follow the field for the rest of the race.......the starter and driver will be trained in 1st aid procedures to provide assistance in case their are any accidents." They also added the vehicle had a 3rd usage, but said, "we won't go into that at this stage!"

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Is that serious Steve? I don't know how I would feel about not having actual paramedics on course if I was a driver. Then again, statistics may show the call for their service may be no higher than many other jobs
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Is that serious Steve? I don't know how I would feel about not having actual paramedics on course if I was a driver. Then again, statistics may show the call for their service may be no higher than many other jobs
    I don't think so , I just found this picture, and conjured up some usages for it, but it is food for thought!

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Is that serious Steve?

Are you for real Kev?? Don't take up fishing. You'll miss your hook line AND sinker!!!
    I'm wondering Kev if you don't need a bit more sleep...LOL

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I actually try to go to bed at midnight (training myself but I am more work than a trotter ) and often do not get up till 8am

I always said I should be a fisherman as I get hooked/caught on everything - dam annoying
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Did you see "DJGOOD's comment on the Trotter's thread, it was like 3 O'clock in the morning!

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I think it may have been closer to 1am but you will notice Richard often posts before 5am - an early riser and hard worker that man
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    [QUOTE=Messenger;37486]I actually try to go to bed at midnight (training myself but I am more work than a trotter ) and often do not get up till 8am

I always said I should be a fisherman as I get hooked/caught on everything - dam annoying[/QUOTE]

Kev, thanks for sending in that photo of your last birthday! It looks like everybody had a great day!

Closed Thread