Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 47 of 100 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast

Thread: ODDS AND ENDS - not worth a thread but worth a post

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Who is Ben Krahe?
    He does the markets in the Melbourne Herald Sun for the trots and some of the prices he gives are amazing, I want in on HIS prices!
    Would love to get on some of the prices he gives...
    Haven't seen his prices in Hun but have come across his twitter from time to time and he actually seems pretty switched on.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    With the scratching of Priceless Gem, Noel Shinn will be driving the emergency Alina in the 8th at Melton tomorrow night. Ruth already has Christopher driving Steam Washed
    The chronicles say that Noel has already had one drive this season (I missed that one) but none last season
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Junior Member Weanling apexguy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tony Webb
    Horses
    Celine Castle, Stone of Destiny, Come ou
    Shipwreck broke in the score up again last night and took no part in the race. I have lost count of the number of times this has happened, a warning was issued and he remains in draw. Doesn't seem to be any consideration for the average punter, I can't remember when horses were made to trial at least two times and then be ODM before being able to start again? Maybe they were the good old days!

aussiebreno
    Granted their is only 8 runners and some of these aren't actually C6s but has anybody ever seen a C6 only race?

Menangle on Friday there is one.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    Our mate the "pastry chef" Adam Francis just drove the last winner at Newcastle R7.....Blizzard of Ozz...............good work!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    At Swan Hill tonight, David Jack, Danny O'Bree and Andrew Prothero all trained their first winners for the season. Not breaking any droughts like Jayne Davies yesterday as they had only had a couple of starters between them but no doubt nice to get the scoreboard ticking over - well done men
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I made mention of Magic Attack in another thread last week:

"Just caught up with ABOB's 2nd start at Charlton on Monday = public appearances are his future.
    Smoken you were right (see ABOB thread) - he will never win a race and I do not think he is doing his stud career any favours (would have been better to keep his lack of ability/speed a secret)

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#CHC24111404

Getting off topic - some improvement by Magic Attack to win that race and notch his first win in 3½ yrs despite death seating in nice time (someone fancied him as he was only 18/1 after being 124/1 the previous week when he did little)
    "

Back out to $95 today at Maryborough despite winning his last start and he won again!

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#MHC04121402
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Betting against the odds on pops would not have done you much good at Ballarat tonight
    A couple of even money faves got beaten but the other 5 faves got up
    4 of whom were $1.40, $1.30, $1.30, $1.20
    You cannot imagine it is good for turnover

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...A041214&ms=vic
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I was there to see Hi Tech Fury break the Stawell Tk Rec this month and meant to back him next start and could have cried when I saw he paid nearly $40 on Yarra Glen Cup day.
    I could not believe that Blake Redden did not rate him in his top 6 for Cranbourne tonight. Paid $15 this time.
    Yep I got hooked on watching all the episodes of Homeland I have missed and completely forgot about him again
    No fool like an old fool
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    I was there to see Hi Tech Fury break the Stawell Tk Rec this month and meant to back him next start and could have cried when I saw he paid nearly $40 on Yarra Glen Cup day.
    I could not believe that Blake Redden did not rate him in his top 6 for Cranbourne tonight. Paid $15 this time.
    Yep I got hooked on watching all the episodes of Homeland I have missed and completely forgot about him again
    No fool like an old fool
    Your not Robinson Crusoe there Kev, I've missed the boat on quite a few since i've been back in Sydney.

Closed Thread