Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 34 of 100 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast

Thread: ODDS AND ENDS - not worth a thread but worth a post

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Echuca tonight.
    I reckon it might have been a while since legend Neville Welsh trained a double
    I hope the great horsemen around, like Neville, have 'young apprentices' learning from them - they have 50yrs+ of knowledge
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 3YO Race For Fun will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Toni Dartson
    Extended Form Guide in the Advertiser - Monday

16 October 2014 by Office of the Chief Executive Officer, John Lewis

NEWS ROOM

As part of our ongoing commitment to grow wagering on our code locally, HRSA are very pleased to advise that it is commencing an extended form guide in The Advertiser for our Monday race meetings commencing on 20 October 2014. Mondays presented the best opportunity for an extended form guide due to the available space in The Advertiser lift out form guide. The form guide will feature as follows: Full page, Modern colour format, More form analysis, Speed maps for every race, Tips from harness racing experts, and Drivers and Trainers Premiership tables.

The extended form guide will be conducted on a trial basis, and during this period HRSA will closely monitor its impact on wagering.

More information: John Lewis, CEO – Ph: 0417855300

Related Links

Race programme for Globe Derby Park, Monday 20 October 2014

< Back

HELP | ADVERTISE WITH US | PRIVACY POLICY | TERMS OF USE | CONTACT US © COPYRIGHT 2014 RACING INFORMATION SERVICESENTERPRISE MOBILE VERSION

HOME NEWS ROOM HRA STATES WAGERING RACING OWNERS & BREEDERS SERVICES LEARN MORE SEARCH

I take it this is a South Australian newspaper. I think this is what trot clubs need to do to get publicly now a day as papers don't seem interested in chasing harness racing stories.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    There are lots of things that can be done to help punters to be "welcomed and pampered" as they should be!
    Firstly, what has happened to the free sky channel coverage on-line at the moment, for all codes, it comes on for 30 seconds then turns off, not everyone has access to Sky channel in a TAB, can watch at home, or club or pub etc........there is an audience coverage not being met!
    They need to fix up the radio coverage over the whole of Australia, I drive thousands of kilometres from one end of the country to the other and north to south, to say the coverage is pathetic is an understatement, more loss of potential punters! If you can't listen or see for free, people won't bother!
    I live in a town with a racetrack......if you go less than 1 kilometre from the town, there is no coverage! I can get partial coverage from a QLD station, but I am based in NSW! WTF!
    Fix up the basics, provide coverage for all, don't just rely on Sky Channel, make it better!
    I'm sure there are others who can add something that needs fixing or improving.......I have provided a start!

aussiebreno
    They've recently started displaying the fixed prices on Sky. Very handy.

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    What a great bunch of people.........good on you!........A much loved horse!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by The Form Student View Post
    There are lots of things that can be done to help punters to be "welcomed and pampered" as they should be!
    Firstly, what has happened to the free sky channel coverage on-line at the moment, for all codes, it comes on for 30 seconds then turns off, not everyone has access to Sky channel in a TAB, can watch at home, or club or pub etc........there is an audience coverage not being met!
    They need to fix up the radio coverage over the whole of Australia, I drive thousands of kilometres from one end of the country to the other and north to south, to say the coverage is pathetic is an understatement, more loss of potential punters! If you can't listen or see for free, people won't bother!
    I live in a town with a racetrack......if you go less than 1 kilometre from the town, there is no coverage! I can get partial coverage from a QLD station, but I am based in NSW! WTF!
    Fix up the basics, provide coverage for all, don't just rely on Sky Channel, make it better!
    I'm sure there are others who can add something that needs fixing or improving.......I have provided a start!
    Not experienced that Steve
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Thanks Kev, I have Sky races through my TAB account, you click Media Centre, and you can watch the race, it is video streaming there is usually a 20 second delay from real-time, but for the past week it comes on and then turns off after approx 30 seconds, you then have to click and wait for it to come back on, it is very frustrating when you are on something in front and they are coming after it and the race STOPS!....wonder if anybody else is experiencing this?? It may just be my computer!....Well spotted Kev!

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by The Form Student View Post
    Thanks Kev, I have Sky races through my TAB account, you click Media Centre, and you can watch the race, it is video streaming there is usually a 20 second delay from real-time, but for the past week it comes on and then turns off after approx 30 seconds, you then have to click and wait for it to come back on, it is very frustrating when you are on something in front and they are coming after it and the race STOPS!....wonder if anybody else is experiencing this?? It may just be my computer!....Well spotted Kev!
    I have Sky 1 on Foxtel but often do the TAB log in and watch Sky online anyway - esp if I want to watch Sky 2.
    Your problem does sound strange - you haven't gone over your internet quota have you?
    I have found Google chrome a better search engine than Internet Explorer for watching Sky eg Internet Explorer will not refresh the 'Next To Go' etc columns when you click their refresh arrows but Google will
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Closed Thread