Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ashley Ainsworth $153

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh

Ashley Ainsworth $153

Another Ashley belting the shizen out of a horse for no reason and angry at the same time!
    Terang Sun 18th May 2014 race 3 Trot.
    Whiteway Lane at $153 leads to the final turn (where he normally gives up and fades or same if he has the sit) but Ashley proceeds to smack the crap out of him all the way down the straight when he CLEARLY has now no chance of winning, and just cos he can belts him 2-3 times maybe the most aggressive of any hit, AFTER the winning post while running 8th about 20m from the winner.
    Why Ash?
    Why dad Trainer of the horse Barry?
    Doesn't look good.
    The horse is 9 years old, its not like he has to be "taught" to finish off his races!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    That is an absolute disgrace. I await the stewards report
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Banned Yearling cityboy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    dougie miller
    just watched the reply - i dont think theres anything in it unless im watching the wrong race, he was just keeping his horse going and wasnt hitting all that hard - horse prob wouldnt even feel it - in saying that i cant see what happens past the past.........also nothing from stewards..

Senior Member 2YO Pena will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Peters
    I would have to agree it was a pretty ordinarily look.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by cityboy View Post
    just watched the reply - i dont think theres anything in it unless im watching the wrong race, he was just keeping his horse going and wasnt hitting all that hard - horse prob wouldnt even feel it - in saying that i cant see what happens past the past.........also nothing from stewards..
    Really !!!! He looked like he was hitting it with everything his left arm could muster
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 2YO Pena will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Peters
    Having watches a few races front the US this morning I might have to change my mind. They absolutely flog them.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Watch it again George and keep your eye Whiteway Lane when they start to slow down, It's ever so brief but it looks like he's run up the back of another horse, Pretty ordinary effort by the driver all round. Jack not all drivers flog the horses, Just the odd boofhead.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    The best horse I was involved with would kick the driver out of the sulky if you touched him with the whip. I admired that about him. He was a real racer nevertheless and he would always try to swoop home when he was pulled out.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Personally not big on bagging drivers, but I think the use of the whip was inside the rules but outside of a fair go for the horse, he was going scratchy all the way and somewhat moreso when challenged at about the 1000m, If he was my horse I would be thinking he's going around on three legs, but he's not, so I really don't know. The horses form was certainly much better a while back.

+ Reply to Thread