Administrator 3YO admin will become famous soon enough admin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward

Guide: Report a Post or Thread for Moderation

Since there's been some discussion recently over moderation both here and on Harnesslink I thought I'd show you guys how you can help the process.

Down the bottom left of every post there is a button you can click which will report a post to the moderators here.

We'll then decide on the appropriate form of action which will likely be one of the following:
    - Deleting the post/thread
    - PM'ing the forum member with a warning
    - Warning the forum member within the thread
    - Banning the forum member

Things have been pretty good here so far so this is mainly a preemptive post. But if you see anything you object to please do report it and we will take appropriate action.

Some examples that would require moderation
    • Foal/inappropriate language. (We're ok with the occasional sh*t and the like but please don't let it get out of hand. )
    • Personal attacks on forum members or other industry members
    • Libel . This is a little tricky, basically if you want to call somebody a drug cheat for example it better be backed up by samples taken. If it is unfounded we (and you) can get sued.
    • Spam. Relevant industry promotion can be posted in the For Sale/Wanted section only. If it's posted in the wrong place please report the thread and we will move it there. If it's irrelevant to this forum we will delete the thread.

Any questions?
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

aussiebreno
    I have a question. Where is the red writing that says Report A Post?

Administrator 3YO admin will become famous soon enough admin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    Haha, if I was more technically minded I would add that into the system, it would definitely make people think twice about posting something naughty
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

triplev123
    I'd like to report Eliteblood for being far too reasonable & level headed in his assessments. I'd also like to report Mightymo for being a terrible skite whenever one that he breeds wins a race...and also for showing up at the Yearling Sales whilst wearing shorts, duly blinding innocent onlookers with the light reflected from his snow white pegs. I point blank refuse to have to wear a welding mask to a yearling sale. End of rant.

+ Reply to Thread