Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Long live the King!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove

Long live the King!

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    What a stupid question! You will be clocking up the ks!

Senior Member 2YO jackthepunter will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Dixon
    about time, their is a god.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    I hope Lances plans come to fruition, we will definitley catch the Menangle race and will do our best to get to Melton if his final start is there.

The horse has been a true superstar of the game and anyone that's a horse fan of any type would have to love him for his ability, durablility, but most of all his outstanding courage!!! Hope he gets a wonderful send off, he deserves nothing less.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh

Trigger's Farewell Tour

oops Sorry Paul, missed your earlier thread that had slipped down the list from 4 hours earlier!
    Last edited by Maorisidol; 05-30-2014 at 11:00 AM. Reason: thread double up!

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    The Mighty Trigger will finally be having is beyond well deserved rest. This horse has been very special to me for so many reasons. I would like to say thank you for all the special memories over the years, the thrills, the excitement, and the list goes on and on. I have never seen a braver/tougher more courageous horse than yourself and I highly doubt I will in my life time.
    Thanks to Lance for the excitement he had with you, it must be extremely difficult to end the dream run he has had with you over the many years. I'm so sad that your racing days are finally coming to an end but I m so happy that you are healthy and you enjoy the rest of your life.
    Thanks again Smoken Up/Trigger, Love ya!

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Watching the way Trigger still races with that outstanding will to win, it is obviously Lance's decision not Triggers. He would still prefer a fight to a feed.
    A true racehorse who has seen off over the last few years many would be heirs to his throne.

Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    I remember that race when he was nearly 3 wide the trip, the race where David Hercules was in. What a run!! I was screaming my head off! Next to these words in the dictionary, Champion, Legend, Brave, Courageous, Warrior, should be a picture of Trigger

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Spot on Evangelos

Not making comparisons with horses but remember the start of the Phar Lap movie?
    The reporter bloke walks up the hill to Mr Telford and says "Why all the fuss? He was just a horse". To which he gruffly replied "He wasn't just a horse".

I'm sure there are many, many stories out there of what Smoken Up meant to people other than being 'just a horse'. We've got one and I know of a few others too and hopefully they all get told.

Looking forward to the celebrations... son packed his bag last night.

Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    He wasn't just a horse applies to the King for certain!
    I'd love to hear your story/stories Paul, & anyone else's stories on how this Great horse impacted them.
    He is my favourite Pacer of all time & I will treasure all the memories!

+ Reply to Thread