Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Race 1 at Bendigo last night-Rubeelee

triplev123

Race 1 at Bendigo last night-Rubeelee

This is a VERY good filly. 2nd last at the bell, 3 wide at the rear from around the 600m & gunned them down in the stretch. G. Sugars again.
    Last edited by triplev123; 05-12-2011 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Link doesn't work. Go to HRA website & results.

Member Filly montana will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dean Shannon
    Occupation
    unemployed
    i agree triple , another good Bettors filly , right up there with the best of them this season imo.

Member Filly latemail_cam will become famous soon enough latemail_cam's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cameron Lee
    Occupation
    CEO
    Ran some good time on a week track.

G Sugars his stable is going very well

triplev123
    G'day fellas,
    I'm an absolute victim for horses that really find the line, of recent times Rubeelee & G. Sugars being one and the other being Gesturestar & Puppet.

triplev123
    Got home again a bit earlier today, narrow but convincing, took out Heat 1 of the 2yo Fillies Tatlow Series at Maryborough. Goes pretty good on the lead, held off a pair of pretty handy ones, but seems to go even better with a target...a win's a win though. Classy filly.

Member Filly montana will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dean Shannon
    Occupation
    unemployed
    shes still learning what its all about , the other horses got to her but she kept fighting , i think she is very promising. the runner up was good too but i think the winner is going places , i was very happy to get $1.90 too !

triplev123
    Hey Montana, did you see La Machane took out the other Heat. Bettor's & G. Sugars ON FIRE!

+ Reply to Thread