Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Melton Review

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    I enjoyed the racing at MELTON tonight. No real superstars on show, but there was a fair bit of depth,class wise to the program. Realmein was arrogant in victory but my run of the night would have to go to Metro Mike. 3 wide early to the chair in 28.6 followed by 28.9, 28.2 & 28.3 to run away and score pretty easily. He's been a bit of an underachiever in my book the past few years but here's hoping he takes this sort of form all the way to open class.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by Amlin View Post
    Hope you got onto Hi Tech Fury tonight Kev!
    Pouring rain during that race. Only one person not under cover during the final stages. Ken Brown did the last 30m in the rain on the wet grass as fast as his horse did! Great to see!! And stood in the rain for an interview after.

Believe 4 from 8 since he took over training.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    Mick Hughes had the horse for some time but Ken has always been actively involved in the training and they put the horse back in his name recently.

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Punters were on the ball at Melton tonight with only one upset on the 10 race card.....it was a biggie though with Unico Pegasus returning $68 in the trot. 4/1 was the next highest winning divi.
    The Puppet took out the driving honours landing 3 golds from only 4 attempts. We are blessed to see a lot of fantastic horse people in the gig these days but gee I reckon this bloke is, if not top of the tree, mighty close. imo Chris won drive of the night also, steering Mister Livan to victory in the 6th.
    Two cracking performances caught my eye.....Charlie Macsheen sitting parked which is not typically his go, and effortlessly winning in 1:55 plus National Service launching late from a forlorn position to run into 2nd beaten a neck. Special mention to forum fav PDLouvre who went real nice claiming 3rd at big odds.....hope u had a little e/w Paul/Luke.....congrats.
    Cheers

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    C Alford, got to love his winning spirit, drives them all out like it's an I D Final. Chris has jumped on Chilli tonight??

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_L View Post
    Punters were on the ball at Melton tonight with only one upset on the 10 race card.....it was a biggie though with Unico Pegasus returning $68 in the trot. 4/1 was the next highest winning divi.
    The Puppet took out the driving honours landing 3 golds from only 4 attempts. We are blessed to see a lot of fantastic horse people in the gig these days but gee I reckon this bloke is, if not top of the tree, mighty close. imo Chris won drive of the night also, steering Mister Livan to victory in the 6th.
    Two cracking performances caught my eye.....Charlie Macsheen sitting parked which is not typically his go, and effortlessly winning in 1:55 plus National Service launching late from a forlorn position to run into 2nd beaten a neck. Special mention to forum fav PDLouvre who went real nice claiming 3rd at big odds.....hope u had a little e/w Paul/Luke.....congrats.
    Cheers

Thanks Brent! The old boy go super. Cheeers

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Not that he was going to get up but I wondered why Gavin on Dazzling Arden went for the tight gap outside the leader instead of using the sprint lane - I know that horses sometimes have a preference to go around but that did not seem to be the case here

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#JSC16011502
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Huge leader domination at Melton on Saturday night, the leader won 7 and was placed in the other 3
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    No final quarter in over 28 (apart from trotters).

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Some fantastic clashes coming up this Sat, for the Pacers and trotters. Hope little Messini wins!

+ Reply to Thread