Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Melton Review

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    A 33m swing in the performances of The Culture and Burnaholeinmypocket this week from last week.
    The 2nd line draw could not have gone better for TC but undoubtedly the big diff was the fr lead for the Burner who looked liked the champion this week

Tonights final was Metro stakes

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#MXM20031507

Last weeks was only Career class

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#MXM14031506

ps Beauty Secret may have needed another freshen up after chasing Adore Me in that time at the start of the month
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    A 33m swing in the performances of The Culture and Burnaholeinmypocket this week from last week.
    The 2nd line draw could not have gone better for TC but undoubtedly the big diff was the fr lead for the Burner who looked liked the champion this week

Tonights final was Metro stakes

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#MXM20031507

Last weeks was only Career class

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#MXM14031506

ps Beauty Secret may have needed another freshen up after chasing Adore Me in that time at the start of the month
    Bettor Downunder mighty impressive again Kev, Pretty sure that she will make the jump to the next level with very little problems.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Obviously nobody has felt like reviewing Melton for 6mths but there are a couple of races from tonight that I would like to bring up

Tact Tate rating 1.54 in Race 4's C1 final was VERY impressive. His last 4 runs in NZ resulted in 2 wins and 2 seconds and he is from a $130k winning mare - anybody know what they might have paid for him?

In the 5th Whereibylong stormed home for an impressive second but as predicted by Blake Redden in his form analysis, she was always in danger of being stuck 3 poles so what has got me beat is how she ended up $1.80?!

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...X180915&ms=vic
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Not only were there 2 deadheats, the first in R.1 was dam near a triple deadheat - have a look

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#MXM25091503

I cannot say I am happy if the stewards have just accepted the driving tactics of Duggan on Composed in the Claimers Masters R3 but I am pretty sure they have. Would he have handed up the death that he had just found at the 800m to any other runner than his stablemate/fav? We cannot permit anything that looks like team-driving - I await the Stewards Report

If you missed Ellas Puppeteer smashing the Charlton Tk Rec last start have a look at him go slightly slower rating 1.53.7 in the last. Same quinella with Iceobar getting closer last night

I am not doing the trots races for Ash who has gone AWOL
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Colt The Escape Club will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Robert Salathiel
    Not only were there 2 deadheats, the first in R.1 was dam near a triple deadheat - have a look

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#MXM25091503

I cannot say I am happy if the stewards have just accepted the driving tactics of Duggan on Composed in the Claimers Masters R3 but I am pretty sure they have. Would he have handed up the death that he had just found at the 800m to any other runner than his stablemate/fav? We cannot permit anything that looks like team-driving - I await the Stewards Report

If you missed Ellas Puppeteer smashing the Charlton Tk Rec last start have a look at him go slightly slower rating 1.53.7 in the last. Same quinella with Iceobar getting closer last night

I am not doing the trots races for Ash who has gone AWOL
    Rapt with my horses 3rd in the claiming masters, really like'd the drive and the run.

Back to Vic, 4 starts for 3 3rds and a 4th. Paying for his oats, yet again.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    He stuck on really well Robert. The name Ballochbuie - was it somebody's favourite part of the world?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Colt The Escape Club will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Robert Salathiel
    He stuck on really well Robert. The name Ballochbuie - was it somebody's favourite part of the world?
    Don't know Kev, we bought him from NZ with the name. Poor old Fred used to have a bit of trouble pronouncing it early days when we sent him to NSW.

Senior Member Colt Hermione will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jan Reynolds
    Occupation
    Education
    Horses
    Chardanae Mullinalaghta Lad
    Could have been named after a rather beautiful sailing vessel, just saying!

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    a member of one of NZ's most prolific families. A quick perusal of the extended family shows numerous names of a similar 'theme".

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Thanks Tony, it is the UK place not the ship Jan - like so many in the family
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread