Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Poor Drives

Senior Member 2YO jackthepunter will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Dixon

Poor Drives

Greg Sugars drive tonight on mister wickham was a shocker. To sit back last when they were going that slow up front was unbelieable, especially when your on a $1.50 fav with that much ability.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    If I was lucky enough to own Mr W, I would probably sack GS for that poor drive
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    If I was lucky enough to own Mr W, I would probably sack GS for that poor drive
    You'd probably find that the horse was driven exactly how the owner wanted him to be. It's was a Heat and there's bigger fish to fry = contempt for the mug at home and the integrity of the sport.

and it's possible because they've been allowed to get away with it for far too long.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I did wonder how many qualified and when a punter I was always wary of heats but I must say in this small field I thought it was money for jam
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Jack Dixon
    not that it would have changed the qld derby result, but panella got her pants pull down in front

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    How was that Jack?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Jack Dixon
    How was that Jack?
    wanted to try and lead all the way with yayas with hood back on, as soon as she tried to back the speed off luke too off (like he should off last week) with great speed before she knew it too late he already gone past when she started to chase yayas up.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by jackthepunter View Post
    not that it would have changed the qld derby result, but panella got her pants pull down in front
    Love that one Jack, like to see Ms Panella being caught out. She was doing a lot of head turning last night obviously looking around for the champ and driving for dear life up the home straight then junior moved alongside and straight past her. Love it.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Atom View Post
    Love that one Jack, like to see Ms Panella being caught out. She was doing a lot of head turning last night obviously looking around for the champ and driving for dear life up the home straight then junior moved alongside and straight past her. Love it.
    Why Rod?
    I was horrified by what she did to Im Victorious and did not think the penalty harsh enough but that is now history. The young women would seem to a big plus for the future of our sport
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Why Rod?
    I was horrified by what she did to Im Victorious and did not think the penalty harsh enough but that is now history. The young women would seem to a big plus for the future of our sport
    Sorry Kevin just don't like her even that TAB add or bookmakers (I think) on Foxtel she appears smug.
    Last edited by Mighty Atom; 07-21-2014 at 02:34 AM.

+ Reply to Thread