Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Poor Drives

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I don't know her at all as I really only follow Vic
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Not a poor drive but I will post it here. I do not think Scott Stewart will lead on Bitobliss again
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Not a poor drive but I will post it here. I do not think Scott Stewart will lead on Bitobliss again
    Yes he got swamped at the end Kev but BOB's far better when driven cold and comes home with his huge sprint.

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    Yes he got swamped at the end Kev but BOB's far better when driven cold and comes home with his huge sprint.
    He gave him every chance in front. He's not 75% the horse he was.

As for Lauren's drive what about Grant Dixon ?

Whatever chance he had of upsetting the Fav ended with a futile attempt to hold the lead. If Lauren cruises to the front without having the sting taken out of YY, the Fav ends up parked.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    I dont think it's fair to say it was a poor drive by Lauren. It was simply a brilliant drive by Luke knowing he had the horse to do that.

I might be biased, but I doubt there are many(if any) other horses that have that lightning acceleration for 100M that Bling It On has. Even allowing for that, I doubt if there are many(if any) other drivers that would even have attempted to do what Luke did

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Agree Harvey, I saw Luke do a similar thing at Melton one night on Excel Stride, Yes it's all about knowing what the horse is capable of and Lauren should have been expecting it to happen.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I have always thought of Chris Alford as the King of the Lightning Fast Move
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 2YO jackthepunter will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Dixon
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    I have always thought of Chris Alford as the King of the Lightning Fast Move
    Chris is a great drive, did cost guaranteed the vic derby when he fell a sleep in front though

+ Reply to Thread