Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne Cramp owns Mildura

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Shayne Cramp owns Mildura

It is time to stop putting SC stories under a 'suspended' title - thus this new thread.
    The man could be in for a big meet today
    In Race 5 he has 5 of the 10 runners and Blake Redden has selected them to fill the first five
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    One can only assume Cramp appealed his 10 day suspension incurred at the meeting at Mildura last Friday - as he drove again today.

And copped a suspension in the first race - plus an adjourned inquiry into the run of the $1.60 fav - beaten 72 metres.

Anyone have thoughts after watching the replay?

http://media.harness.org.au/vic/RPC13061403.wmv

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I just started this thread to give him a clean slate so to speak

For starters there is no way known that that horse should have been that short

Opting for 2 back the fence early and not coming out when the running line was taking shape does not look great but he could probably argue that in a 6 horse race he knew he would always get a run

As for what happened next - he is probably going to plead guilty to being cute again, as the speed went on in the 3rd Q he knew he was in trouble and he thought he could save himself going wide and come up under the horse in front of him - not like that he couldn't.

Has been suspended again for the drive but I doubt the inquiry will result in anything else

[Later won 4 in a row to bank some money for the spell]
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Could be a big night for the stable. Craig Rail has tipped SJC to train the first 5 winners and 6 overall plus 2 seconds on the 8 race program at Mildura tonight.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Not Wrong Kev, I know it's a huge call but I wouldn't be surprised if SJC trained the program there sooner or later.
    Last edited by Richard prior; 06-19-2014 at 11:05 PM.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    SJC won the first 4 but then the next 4 favs got beaten - 3 of them his plus the Jack's Tezz Khora
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 2YO Pena will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Peters
    SJC is almost as hot as Shane Tritton. Trot tips tonight has 6 rated as odds on, and 2 other favourites. Only runners in 8 of the 10 so can't train the card.

Member Filly BenScadden will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ben Scadden
    Reading harness.org.au, notice SJC just got eight weeks for a losing drive

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Yep it was the drive I summarized in Post 3 of the thread - I wonder why the suspension does not start until July 6 - pretty bloody lucky in that respect as this means he gets another Mildura meeting on July 4 and the big Melton meeting on July 5
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Junior Member Foal racenut will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jay Smith
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Yep it was the drive I summarized in Post 3 of the thread - I wonder why the suspension does not start until July 6 - pretty bloody lucky in that respect as this means he gets another Mildura meeting on July 4 and the big Melton meeting on July 5
    I think it's because he has the 2 other seperate suspensions to complete yet!!

+ Reply to Thread