Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 80 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Trotters Only in Here...

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Maryborough have let the team down - surely they could have settled for a 6 race program rather than have the last race a pace
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Maryborough have let the team down - surely they could have settled for a 6 race program rather than have the last race a pace
    gotta give the pacers a go sometimes Kev!

Member Filly squaregaiter will become famous soon enough squaregaiter's Avatar
    Real Name
    Bruce Dalton

My Arya

After a couple of runs against the best of the 3yo boys in NZ, My Arya came back to Cranbourne with vengeance last night against her own sex and one can only wonder who out there will trouble Stents little half sister on this trip over here.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by squaregaiter View Post
    After a couple of runs against the best of the 3yo boys in NZ, My Arya came back to Cranbourne with vengeance last night against her own sex and one can only wonder who out there will trouble Stents little half sister on this trip over here.
    Who will trouble her? Not too many fillies of her age group anyway and theres plenty of Australian Dollars for her to plunder if she stays around...
    NSW OAKS 23rd May 30K
    NSW DERBY 30th May 30K
    VIC OAKS 5th June 60K
    VIC HOLMFIELD 13th June 30K
    VIC DERBY 2nd AUG 75K
    BREEDERS CROWN 20th AUG heats FINAL 30th AUG

Obviously outside the fillies only events she will run into the likes of Eljaykay Phoenix who races at Menangle this Tues arvo (i guess in preparation for the NSW Derby) so she will be seriously tested in those events...

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Adaptor will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Noel Ridge
    Some interesting Victorian trotting starters at Menangle this Tuesday.
    Among them is the Warragul track record holder Morning Fawlty, formerly trained by Bill and Simone Walker, now in the care of Jarrod Alchin.

http://www.harness.org.au/fields.cfm?mc=ME190515
    Last edited by Adaptor; 05-18-2015 at 10:20 AM.

Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Adaptor View Post
    Some interesting Victorian trotting starters at Menangle this Tuesday.
    Among them is the Warragul track record holder Morning Fawlty, formerly trained by Bill and Simone Walker, now in the care of Jarrod Alchin.

http://www.harness.org.au/fields.cfm?mc=ME190515
    LJK Phoenix had a bad day, didnt like being restrained at the start- galloped, got quite lost in the straight-galloped. To b harsh may i throw this up, i think i saw a classic example of a Vic driver getting lost on the big track, i think he went a bit too early, got to the front too early based on the ground he lost at the start (hence he was a bit tired) lost his mojo got swamped about the 200-100m mark galloped-unplaced.
    Morning Fawlty led, faultered in the straight to race rough, pretty much paced as he "lost it" under pressure-unplaced. very similar to his recent Vic performances.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    You prompted me to look up the Menangle track specifications Ash. Pretty pathetic when they cannot supply all the info for one of the country's leading tracks

http://www.harness.org.au/menangle/menangle.cfm
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Ash Singh
    You prompted me to look up the Menangle track specifications Ash. Pretty pathetic when they cannot supply all the info for one of the country's leading tracks

http://www.harness.org.au/menangle/menangle.cfm
    scroll down lower...

Circumference: 1400.00 metres
    Length of Home Straight: 350.00 metres

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    scroll down lower...

Circumference: 1400.00 metres
    Length of Home Straight: 350.00 metres
    I saw that Ash but surely they know what the surface is and the radius of the turns - yeah I am picky
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Ash Singh
    I saw that Ash but surely they know what the surface is and the radius of the turns - yeah I am picky
    home straight 350
    assume backstraight 350
    =700
    1400m track leaves 700 for 2 turns, 350 each turn???

+ Reply to Thread